Subway, mmh ..

Flo_French

Reaction score
I discover "Subway" in Paris, France. It's better than McDo, than "Quick" because McDo and Quick are fatty. There are too much sauce as tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, ...
Whereas Subway, it's less fatty, less sauce. It seems to a long bread like French stick. There are salads, tomatoes, meat, ...

Besides, some people eat McDo or Quick every day !!! and they become fat.
In my opinion, McDo and Quick are responsible for obesity, some heart attack ... What a disgrace for McDo and Quick !!!

So, let's sum up, I don't know if you know Subway. There are Subway in USA ? In Australia ?

Thank you for your opinions about that :)

We do have Subway....Also Quinzo, Deibella (not sure if I spelled it right), Blimpee (all are sandwich shop) and there are more too. Subway is ok ok to me. I like Quinzo's or Camielle's Cafe (healthy) or Pandera Bread.

I do like McDonald's but once a month is enough. I don't go there often unless I am in mood for cheeseburger or Chicken nuggets. I do like Wendy's the most than McDonald's.

Everyone are different in opinions. :)

I discover "Subway" in Paris, France. It's better than McDo, than "Quick" because McDo and Quick are fatty. There are too much sauce as tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, ...
Whereas Subway, it's less fatty, less sauce. It seems to a long bread like French stick. There are salads, tomatoes, meat, ...

Besides, some people eat McDo or Quick every day !!! and they become fat.
In my opinion, McDo and Quick are responsible for obesity, some heart attack ... What a disgrace for McDo and Quick !!!

So, let's sum up, I don't know if you know Subway. There are Subway in USA ? In Australia ?

Thank you for your opinions about that :)

We have Subway almost everywhere here in Seattle metro area. There's way more Subway restaurants than Mcdonalds, Burger King or Wendys.

Yes, we have Subway here in the US. I think it is an American company, if I am not mistaken. I don't really like Subway too much, but yes it is good for a quick meal. I rarely go to McDonald's, about 3 or 4 times a year. That is the same for Subway, 2 or 3 times a year.

I remember Quick's in France... it was not very good, ha ha ha... But they have good Mega-Soif drink for hot summer days.

I like Cousin Sub . They are good too. Sometime I go to Subway they are good less fatty food. Mcdonal once in a while. I order chicken nugget and I don't like french fries they are too greasy. I eat little bit.

I saw my first Subway when I was stationed in Virginia 25 years ago and have had MANY subs since. I like them more than KFC or any burger joint.

its called sub way for a reason... its sub par and sub human.:barf:

Subway better than macdonald , burger king or other fast food... Because its healthier food ! :)

But I favour going Non chain Restaurants or homemade at home!

More like the sandwiches look like a long tube kinda like the subway trains in NYC or SF, etc.

You know that what sub means...
250px-QuiznosSub.jpg

658.gif

sub is short for submarine... and sub way subs are short,, with very little meat..ergo they sub suck!

i do love subway lots because im on diet but i like going that subway lots at my hometown get that sandwiches and im try to lose weight little quick not lots dues doctor's order to eat that sandwiches from subway.

mostly pregnant woman do loves subway because need eat less than fatty food but im tell you about pregnant woman can eat carefully to less than anyone fatty foods.

i do love fast food include mcdonalds,burger king,taco bell,wendy,etc.but i would becarefully on my diet and i wont be fool over the doctors but i would eat once going out eat not lots.

but i know Subway really good advices what eat or not eat of fast food include mcd,burger king,KFC,etc.

but im not eat KFC because more fry on chicken i told my mother and my grandma i not going eat on KFC because of fry chicken but i would must eat healthy foods than fry foods!

I noticed for most of yours like Subway :) but personally, i don't eat a sandwich a day !! It's always the same thing so I prefer to vary my diet. The stomach is "happy" lol. No, really ! Can you see I mean ?
To eat sandwich then tomorrow, to go in the restaurant and the next day, to bring my own plate for example, some rice ... It's cool to change the meal :)

Bisous (= kisses in French !!)

I love to eat Subway during my work shift, depend on my mood (Subway opened 24 hrs near to Gallaudet University)!

I love Subway. I always order Veggie Sub. Yummy!! Sometimes I order the long foot depend how hungree I am. ;)

McD's? I rarely eat there. I used to be when I worked for McD's years ago. I lost interested to eat.

I rather to eat at Quinzo over Subway because of better food quality.

Subway's too stingy when it comes to the toppings...and that stupid what's-his-face--Jared, I believe--comes on those idiotic commericals...Subway's not what it says it is.

Never heard about this place.

Maybe, Togo's restaurants are only located on the west coast of the USA. It is very similiar to Subway but with more variety than what Subway offers. I would pick Togo's over Subway. But, I do eat at Subway every once in a while.

Back