Subway, mmh ..

hi Woofy,

i sometime do like go to "subway" --> most of turkey. *yummy*
Germany do have many "Subway"

I love subway. I used work there and I was asst manager in 1991 to 1993. I still love eat sandwich from subway.

There's problem about Subway because empolyees are cook the roasted chicken in microwave and tastes like weird but it used cook with oil or liquid to keep chicken warmer. I told them about why does cook chicken in microwave then they don't know but not good because microwave can cause more nutrient loss and tastes so bad. :eek:

Subway is a good fast food restaurant where you can get a quick lunch to eat at, some of their options are great to begin with. I usually get the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki with the Italian Herb Bread.

There is another restaurant, Penn Station - It is similiar to Subway. Actually it is in between of Subway and Great Steak and Fry Co. It has the deli style sandwich among other things which is great as well. For those who does not know what Penn Station is like, Here's the link - Penn Station East Coast Subs

I don't like eating at Subway's now. Subway's isn't what it used to be years ago. Subway's is a lot like McDonald's.

I get mine at the deli at Publix.

Alot of fast food restaurants aren't what they used to be years ago (pre-1980). :( However, I LOVE Subway! It sure beats eating at Mickey D's, Burger King, Cousin's and Quiznos IMO.

I discover "Subway" in Paris, France. It's better than McDo, than "Quick" because McDo and Quick are fatty. There are too much sauce as tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, ...
Whereas Subway, it's less fatty, less sauce. It seems to a long bread like French stick. There are salads, tomatoes, meat, ...

Besides, some people eat McDo or Quick every day !!! and they become fat.
In my opinion, McDo and Quick are responsible for obesity, some heart attack ... What a disgrace for McDo and Quick !!!

So, let's sum up, I don't know if you know Subway. There are Subway in USA ? In Australia ?

Thank you for your opinions about that :)

Hiya. To answer your question to "Are there Subways in USA?" Yes, they started in Bridgeport, Connecticut, U.S.A. and now is headquarterd in Milford, Connecticut, U.S.A. There are also many franchises throughout Europe, Australia and Asia, etc.

They have good hoagies, however, I like Quizno's far better. If you ever visit Oklahoma City, OK. Check out 'City Bites' sub restaurants...they're awesome.

Cheers! :cheers:

Back