Subscriptions Gone??

freckles

Reaction score
I just logged in in today after a little while and found ALL of my subscriptions are gone.....anyone had that happened?

so strange.... I had them all (since the first day I joined here back in 2008) and definitely did not clicked anything ...

I just logged in in today after a little while and found ALL of my subscriptions are gone.....anyone had that happened?

so strange.... I had them all (since the first day I joined here back in 2008) and definitely did not clicked anything ...
Change subscribed to 'No email subscription' in your edit options via User CP

This has been an issue all day today and a couple thread has been brought up. Just a FYI.

Change subscribed to 'No email subscription' in your edit options via User CP

This has been an issue all day today and a couple thread has been brought up. Just a FYI.
problem is .. I want email subscriptions... reread.

can you please link them here---I don't check any sections other than General, Pictures/Videos and Pets . . .so don't know where or what to search, thanks.

I have never used it and was annoyed by it when it suddenly popping up in my emails in the last few weeks.... and I DONT want it and I have no idea how to turn it off! I keep pressing the no email subscriptions and it blXXdy still popping up! now i have moved it to Junk mail box so I don't keep getting notifications on my phone.

There are options in the drop down menu in the edit options, you just have to change to your perferences.

overthepond. - go to edit options and have it no email notification enabled. Works fine with me.

no.. that's not what I mean.. I SAW that problem for everyone else last week... was speaking of LIST that just went gone. I mean, there's NOTHING in there now, from 200+ to 0. now because of nothing in there, I can't change the preferences, compreme??

Unfortunately, you will have to re-subscribe them by posting a comment to these threads you recongized that you commented before in order to be automatically subscribed. Alex is the person who knows what happened to it. I was like you when I came in this morning.

then...I'd say someone with authorization had access to my account. :mad2: because how else?? unless some of ADers have this same problem.

btw, I didn't asked you what to do, I asked if any one of YOU had this same problem recently.

then...I'd say someone had access to my account. :mad2: because how else??

btw, I didn't asked you what to do, I asked if any one of YOU had this problem recently.
everyone have had the same experience as you walked in.

Let me rephrase - we all in AD have had the same experience with this subscription disappearance. Does it make sense? :)

really? isn't it opposite? We all had subscription ENABLED to our accounts.

Let me rephrase - we all in AD have had the same experience with this subscription disappearance. Does it make sense? :)
today..? or walked in as when I first joined? and where's the link to 'subscription disappearances'?

want help? READ right!! before causing more frustration/confusion... :)

today..? or walked in as when I first joined? and where's the link to 'subscription disappearances'?

want help? READ right!! :)
today, not first joined - sorry.

but metaphorically speaking however never mind.

29y62qt.gif

Back