Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing. I can't really speak for Deaf people. I've noticed many hearing people use it to practice. And from the Deaf people I did interact with, some do some don't. Some use other programs with similar concepts. I think @DeafNerdMommy had said some people were switching to Marco Polo.

Yea some did switch to marco polo. I like glide better for signing. But they are kind of the same.

I love this idea so much!! Who wants to set up a weekly time to all get on the site & sign?

I'm on it now. Been waiting a for a while and looking for other sites with ASL video chat. Haven't found anything.

Hey Damian, if you're on Glide, send me your ID and I'll make a group we can all practice.
Hi, I would love to join this group if it’s up, or practice with anyone on Glide or Skype. I’m working through the Lifeprint courses online and would very much like some practice outside inconsistently trying to teach my husband & son. My Glide ID is @danirs & Skype is danicalling.

I am on Glide @xmmtqcu feel free to add me I'm Deaf/HoH and signed English growing up but I'm learning actual ASL now and want to practice!!

Hi! I'm taking a beginning ASL course online. This means I don't really have anyone to practice my signing with. If anyone is still using this, let me know.
I just downloaded Glide - @ThisConstellation

im new to ASL and i could really use a signing buddy! im willing to help others the best i can, no promises it will be correct though. my glide ID is @ ovqkrzh. have a good day!

im new to ASL and i could really use a signing buddy! im willing to help others the best i can, no promises it will be correct though. my glide ID is @ ovqkrzh. have a good day!
Hi. I added you to the Glide group some of us are using.

Stumbled on this thread and figured I'd give it a go, but I can't use Glide... Aww, sad panda. :(

I'm open for some studying / receptive practice for anyone willing! Let me know what's the best method of communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back