Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have glide that would want to sign? :) I'd love to make some new friends and become a better conversational signer. My Glide ID is PNP SSSN

Hey there. I'm Amanda, 24 years old, and currently in my first semester learning ASL.
I absolutely love it so far and seem to be picking it up very quickly. I currently do not know anyone who is Deaf/HoH or fluent in ASL (aside from my teacher) I would love to make a friend and have someone who would be willing to help me randomly learn. :) I have Skype: amandacairnahnking

Chat with me sometime :)

Hi! I'm a college student looking to improve my ASL, but I'm a beginner (I only really know the very basics of greeting people) but I would love to learn more! Let me know if you want to Skype or get coffee sometime! I'm in St. Louis.

want to practice sign and meet new people

In my second year of asl. Hoping to become an interpreter. Looking for someone patient, but with humor. skype name - april.lemos

Hi everyone I am girl from nyc and I am hearing. I have started learning asl and would like people to sign with me whether you're deaf , hard of hearing or hearing and would like to help me gain more knowledge of asl and the deaf culture.

I use the app glide and Skype and if you would like to sign with me and gain a new friend , I'm all for it.

My glide I.d is OYT ARHN

My Skype user name is char815cat

I posted here long ago, but I did not have any luck with finding an ASL practice partner for Skype. I hope to find a Deaf friend to practice with. I am an ASL 2 student, but sometimes I have some trouble with some words my Deaf teacher uses since I haven't learned those words yet. I'd love to have someone I could ask about some words sometimes. It would really help me in excelling in this class. I would also love someone to practice with so that I do not forget any of my ASL over my winter break until I am in ASL 3 next Spring.

Please let me know you are from this forum in your add request. I get some strange random requests sometimes and I don't accept them. Thanks.

Hi im jamie i am loosing a long battle with my hearing in my right ear would it be alright for me to add you?

Hey, I'm Livi! I'm a young person with a huge interest in ASL! I am currently learning about deaf culture and ASL this week, but I want to learn more. I am fairly conversational in sign language, I know quite a bit of vocabulary, but I need to learn more grammar and really immerse myself in the language. I think the best way to do this is to learn from an actual deaf/hard of hearing person! I would prefer someone in my age range (14-17), but if this isn't possible that's okay! I may ask you to go pretty slow sometimes since occasionally my comprehension isn't the best, but I'll try the best I can!

Can't wait to hear from you!
my skype is: livilaughlove1

Looking for Fingerspelling partners

Hi,

I'm taking ASL III and a Fingerspelling class. My old brain is having trouble with the fingerspelling part which is quite quick now, and I was hoping to find people who would like to trade Glide finger-spelled messages back and forth to improve. For example, favorite movies, books, etc. My Glide ID is MYE BPRB.

I'm also happy to just sign too!

Thanks, Pete

Hey guys I'm an ASL 1 student who's been learning ASL since I was 2 years old. If you'd like to learn more or study or help me learn more, contact me!

Hi ya'll. I'm an ASL student - it's my first semester and I adore the class. I've noticed that I need practice and I'm looking for a partner. I am 23 and a university student in Tennessee. I can skype if anyone is willing.

Hi Katy, I'm Rekara. New to AllDeaf. I'd love to practice with you. I'm not a beginner but I'm not yet fluent. I learn pretty quickly but it's been hard to progress because I haven't found people to hold conversations with and practice off of.

Anyone looking to practice, teach or learn with me find me on Skype: rekarag

Hey, I'm Stevie! I'm a senior in High School who is slightly h.o.h. and looking for a signing partner! Let me know if you're interested in Skyping sometime!

Hi Helene, one of the older people in my college class.
ASL 1, 4 lessons in.

Hello! I'm a 20 year old, female ASL 3 student looking for chatting partners of any skill level to help me put in practice hours. I'd love for anybody interested in signing over Skype to send me a contact request: my username is rkelo16.

I look forward to meeting you! :)

I am a 28 year old mom and would love to sign with a buddy. I am learning ASL because I feel it is important for everyone to know some type of sign language and since I'm in the states ASL is what my country uses. My Skype is isis1733. Also does anyone have any suggestions on other video chat apps that are good for sign language communication? I use Android so there is no facetime app.

Deaf machine

Sent from my Micromax A064 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Attachments

• 1446207656587.jpg
    1446207656587.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back