Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video chat

Hi Don and others,

I'd be interested in skype-ing sometime. Send me a Skype message (thepeteq) if you have some spare time.

-Pete

I just signed up to Skype. Skype Name is Captain Jeff. I am HoH & would love to chat with anyone. I have a profoundly deaf friend teaching me asl & I am loving it, but really really need to practice more. so hit me up & maybe we can set a time to be on skype together to chat

Hey, I am looking for people to practice my signing with. I completed up to ASL 3 but I am still continuing my education. I am majoring in communication sciences and disorders in Florida for ASL interpreting. I have Skype and a free videoing phone app called Glide that I use to sign with fellow ASL students. Message me if you would like to sign together! :)

Hey, I am looking for people to practice my signing with. I have Skype : koreydodson add me or Message me if you would like to sign together! :) if you add me on Skype please let me know that you are from here.

Is there anyone in eastern time zone willing to Skype koreydodson pm me or add me just tell me if you are from here

iIf anyone is going to try and add me I won't be on my computer for some time. Work is long 5:30pm to 4:00 am most days unless something comes up so I won't respond until this weekend maybe if I am not to tired lol. See yall soon talk to yall later bye

Hello, My name is Allison. I am 18 and would like to practice ASL with someone my own age. I would like us to be friends and maybe send video messages through the mail like a letter. I think that would be so much fun. If you like manga/anime and are my age then feel free to contact me. :)

Hey!

ASL student looking for someone to sign with...
Let me know if your interested and we can set something up!

Hello! My name is Randi, I'm a 28 year old lesbian looking for some new friends to brush up on my ASL. I have a degree, but haven't signed in a little over a year so I'm pretty rusty. Looking to get back in the game so I can go back to school for my interpreter certification! I look forward to hearing from you! =)

Hello! My name is Randi, I'm a 28 year old lesbian looking for some new friends to brush up on my ASL. I have a degree, but haven't signed in a little over a year so I'm pretty rusty. Looking to get back in the game so I can go back to school for my interpreter certification! I look forward to hearing from you! =)

Hey randi! I'm a 24 year old gay, also looking for friends to build up ASL skills. I'm finally starting to feel conversational with sign language and I think it'll be great to be regularly practicing with other people =)

add me on skype - sleepfreak0

I am an ASL student looking for practice if anyone is up for it sometime. :)

Hey....Im an ASL student just looking to spend some time practicing my signing...let's chat sometime :)

Hello, My name is Allison. I am 18 and would like to practice ASL with someone my own age. I would like us to be friends and maybe send video messages through the mail like a letter. I think that would be so much fun. If you like manga/anime and are my age then feel free to contact me. :)

Hey.... Also 18...I'd be down to chat and sign with you sometime :)

FaceTime anyone? I'm open for a short while longer. I think I know enough to be conversational...maybe.

Hi! I am a 21 year old college student in Iowa, learning ASL through distance learning, so I would love to have someone to practice with over Skype. Let me know if you're interested - and please be patient with me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back