Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hayden, Not sure what was happening with Skype. Is your Google+ name the same as on Skype?

i'm on skype now... if someone wants to chat. if i don't already have you in my list, feel free to add me, but let me know where i know you from, or i won't add you...

hokuahi12

send me an im and i'll make sure i open the window again. lol. will be reading is why... see ya later.

i'm on skype now... if someone wants to chat. if i don't already have you in my list, feel free to add me, but let me know where i know you from, or i won't add you...

hokuahi12

send me an im and i'll make sure i open the window again. lol. will be reading is why... see ya later.

oh i'm also on the google+ page, Sarah Kaleikau... you can try finding me there too

Hi, I'm new here so if there are any procedures I should now to make things work with this I'd be grateful to be enlightened.

If anyone would like Skype my username is: HollowNDM

I'm at Pacific Time Zone UTC-8, California. I'm usually available around 7 pm and later except Tuesdays if anyone wants to.

Hi, :wave: I am new here. I am a nurse working occasionally at a school for the deaf and blind and I am looking for someone to practice my ASL with!! :aw:

Wirelessly posted

About to sign on to Skype...
HokuAhi12
If you are a new add, please tell me that you're from this site.

Hello!

I've started learning ASL and in general was curious if I could find someone to help me translate a song into concepts? It has been surprisingly difficult for me to do and could really use a helping hand =)

My skype is true_avery =)

Hey all, i have been signing for two years ish and i still have the hardest time with expressing myself in sign. I can comprehend most things signed to me and go blank when i need to sign something and its is frustrating because later on i end up signing it to my self like "dang i really could have answered that question" I guess its a nerves thing because I try to sign my random thought through out the day and look out or ask how to sign something i dont know to keep my vocab growing. anyway does anyone else have this issue?
oh and asl buddies skype me: candiaki

I am the same way. I haven't used ASL in about 2 years but 4 years ago I was having conversation left and right. Now I am rusty and feel I have lost confidence so I can totally relate. I can't figure my Skype out at the moment but when I do, id like to add you. Maybe we can nervously remember how to sign together lol

I want to learn ASL, I have Russian sign language ..

Если вы знаете RSL, мог быть легке для вас для того чтобы выучить ASL то В английском ABC о первых вам будет нужно выучить правописание перста :cool2:

My name is Ally, I'm 22 and live in Columbus, Ohio. Instructors aide for students with Autism at a private school and makeup artist at MAC Cosmetics. A lot of my students communicate with ASL as they are nonverbal and it has been incredibly helpful for them. It's so awesome for them to have a form of communication. I'm getting my BA in special education and I want to get a teaching position at Ohio School for the Deaf. I know a few basics and have recently regristered for ASL I. It would be nice to chat with someone who can teach me a few things and also help me maintain the ASL that I already know and will learn. I love meeting new people and learning about cultures and communities. I'd love to make some friends on this forum. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
I am on the east coast (md) and I know around 40 basic signs. If anyone is interested please let me know, as I would like to further my learning. I am also enrolled in an asl 1 class that starts April 7th.

Hi! I'm getting back into ASL after nearly a decade since I last did fingerspell interpreting for my best friend in HS. That said, I know how to fingerspell pretty well and I'm getting into learning basic signs, now. Anyone up for practicing on Skype, lemme know :) Thank you!

Also, anyone who would be willing to teach me signs for biomed, I would be delighted to talk to you! I'm having issues getting my hands on proper materials to interpret my A&P book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back