Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am 100 percent deaf. In Deaf culture, People think that I am HOH or Hearing because I talk using my voices more than using ASL. I can teach you how to use ASL through facetime, skype or even in person. I am located in CT. PM me for more details.

Would love to connect and chat.
Skype s/n above

I am also looking for an ASL partner. I have been learning ASL through Asl.tc . I want to improve my ASL so hopefully one day I can converse fluently and be able to volunteer somewhere. I don't know any Deaf/ HH people but I want to reach out and make new friends. My skype SN is sc24evr.

I am also looking for an ASL partner. I have been learning ASL through Asl.tc . I want to improve my ASL so hopefully one day I can converse fluently and be able to volunteer somewhere. I don't know any Deaf/ HH people but I want to reach out and make new friends. My skype SN is sc24evr.

I will forward to you!!!

School Assignment

Hello Everyone!

For my ASL 101 class I have to video chat with a Deaf person for a Deaf Culture Experience project. Admittedly I have procrastinated because I'm rather nervous about this and my ASL is so limited, since we're about 8 weeks into the class.

If there is anyone that would be interested in briefly chatting with me this evening (PST) please let me know.

My Skype name is Carneyka

And my FaceTime email is carney.kate@gmail.com

Thank you!

Looking for someone Deaf to skype with

My name is Jonny and I am a new student to ASL at Southern Oregon University. I am so excited to further my skills in ASL. I need 2 years of a foreign language and so thankful that ASL is accepted as a foreign language at my school. I am majoring in Outdoor Adventure Leadership and I eventually want to work with disabled children in an outdoor recreational setting, so I figured that ASL will be very useful in that area. I am looking for some one that is Deaf that I can sign with via skype. Again I am a new student so my skills are pretty fresh and limited so I need some one that could be patient with me. Thanks hope to hear from some one soon!!!

-Jonn

Hi, I am a beginning ASL student and I am looking for someone to help me out with a school project. We need to have two different deaf experiences and write a paper about them, I have one (ASL club at my university) but I need another. I only need a few minutes of your time to sign over Skype. I'll be on any time after 8:30 tonight and my skype name is anniegreylineberry. Thank you! and I hope to hear from someone tonight. :)

Sacramento, CA

My Skype is Erik.Baerresen, if anyone is wanting to practice. I am in ASL 1 and can practice anytime I am online. PST is my time zone FYI :)

Please bear us.. my skype smithtr

PM me assistant! I will busy job available I will call you forward!

Question!

If any ASL students/ Deaf people want to chat, hit me up anytime at sc24evr. As mentioned before, I am a hearing student as well who just finished ASL1. Have a great day

All Alone...

Hi, my name is Twiggy and I am learning ASL on my own until school starts. I have found now 2 people to practice with. I am looking for more people, hearing or not, to practice with. I have been learning for a few months and feel like I am doing pretty good. I am having a issues with grammar, I think that is normal though. I love signing and want this process to help me make new friends as well. I haven't been able to find anyone in my home town to meet or groups to get involved with so if anyone has any information on that as well that would be great. Saint Louis, Missouri Skype: ellsworth252

My name is Jonny and I am a new student to ASL at Southern Oregon University. I am so excited to further my skills in ASL. I need 2 years of a foreign language and so thankful that ASL is accepted as a foreign language at my school. I am majoring in Outdoor Adventure Leadership and I eventually want to work with disabled children in an outdoor recreational setting, so I figured that ASL will be very useful in that area. I am looking for some one that is Deaf that I can sign with via skype. Again I am a new student so my skills are pretty fresh and limited so I need some one that could be patient with me. Thanks hope to hear from some one soon!!!

-Jonn
Hi, I am hearing and don't know much but am willing to help practice. I am looking for people to help me learn or people to learn with. I am beginning so we may be on the same level :) If you would like to add me that would be great ellsworth252

I've decided to try this again. I am HoH and have been signing for 10 years but wouldn't consider myself fluent. I'm willing to practice with other people in the deaf community as well as new signers.
Hi, my name is Twiggy. I am a beginning ASL learner who can hold a conversation( I think lol) I have been looking for people to sign with in my home town in Missouri but haven't had any luck. I would be grateful if you would add me to practice with.

Hi, my name is Twiggy. I am a beginning ASL learner who can hold a conversation( I think lol) I have been looking for people to sign with in my home town in Missouri but haven't had any luck. I would be grateful if you would add me to practice with.

Would it be alright if I can ask you some questions for my ASL projects? It's about Deaf technology and I need someone to give me an honest opinion :)?

Twitter: @nekoshay :P

I have oovoo. I have FaceTime. (don't prefer it) I have Skype and tango. Anyone interested please contact me but not on AD.
My Skype is: nekoshay1
Message me but please let me know you're from here.
Email: shy4ever2u@aol.com
Twitter: @nekoshay
(follow me and keep me company too!) ^.^
I'm hearing and beginner at ASL but would live to practice with a deaf/HOH or fluent signer! :)

Interpreting student looking to practice and get more involved in the deaf community

My name is Brittany. Currently taking classes to become an interpreting because of my schedule its hard to go to deaf events and practice more. I'm looking to practice and become friends. If you want to chat sometime please let me know. :wave: my email is brittanyvermes@hotmail.com

Would it be alright if I can ask you some questions for my ASL projects? It's about Deaf technology and I need someone to give me an honest opinion :)?
sure.. I don't really know anything but I can try to help

hello I know basic ASl but i am learning more and am hoping to vollenteer somewhere to help so if anyone wants to help me practice :)

I am 40, from Buffalo, NY and HoH. Just started learning ASL. I'm very shy because of my hearing loss I think but I can be outgoing once I open up to someone. I need to practice because I can't keep what I have unless I use it. I am very new so I am nervous about asking for help. I thought it would be cool to have a kind of video pen pal or possibly live interaction. On ooVoo I am shygirlwithtats I have other chats but I like ooVoo because you can leave a video message but if you are on something else feel free to email me jo4516@gmail.com .... HAPPY ASLing :D Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back