Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Paige and I am beginning to learn ASL on my own (with the help of a few books and the internet of course) ... I try to practice a couple times a week extensively and whenever I can get a chance otherwise. If someone who is fluent and wouldn't mind helping a beginning ASL learner, I would appreciate it! Thanks! :D

My name is Paige and I am beginning to learn ASL on my own (with the help of a few books and the internet of course) ... I try to practice a couple times a week extensively and whenever I can get a chance otherwise. If someone who is fluent and wouldn't mind helping a beginning ASL learner, I would appreciate it! Thanks! :D

Bear us patient I will short to you :) ! I wil contact to you!

nice to meet :)

Wirelessly posted

Ill be getting a laptop this week or next & might be interested in this if ive no luck forming a study group at college. Although my hardest challenge translating written English to written ASL! I LOVE this, but wow! Its real good hard work! :)

Just learning

NOVA here willing to practice Ill even buy coffee the first time =P

HI, I am a new student to ASL and live in NJ. I am hearing but need to practice and would like to be able to have a buddy to sign with who is fluent in sign.

Thanks

Just learning

I'd definitely be interested. But it would depend on the day/time, since my work schedule is a bity crazy. I'll keep watch on this thread and see what develops. :ty: for offering to set this up!

HI, I am Jackie and just started taking ASL in college. I need alot of practice and am very unsure of myself. I don't know much yet. Do you know of anywhere I can go to sign with people who would be able to help me along at a slower pace?

Beginner

Sign me up too! If anyone wants to practice with me feel free to contact me. I guess you can call me a beginner because I know the basics, but I'm a fast learner and I'll be glad to help beginners! Just give me a shout.

Hi, I have only had a few classes in ASL so far in college. I know a few of the basics but am very unsure of myself and could use alot of help.
Thanks
Jackie

you can also contact me at jackiedan25@yahoo.com

First Semester!

Hello, my name is Ashley. I'm in my first semester in learning ASL. I really need some help! I missed class and have a quiz next time I go to class I have a quiz.

My Skype name is Shlayface (Ashley Lang Buffalo NY)

You're help you would fantastic!

Anyone willing/wanting to practice feel free to add me!

New ASL Student!

I am very much in need for practice! If anyone is willing/wants to help and practice with me can add me on Skype!

shlayface (Ashley Lang, NY)

I am very much in need for practice! If anyone is willing/wants to help and practice with me can add me on Skype!

shlayface (Ashley Lang, NY)

I add for you :) already!

Wirelessly posted

Just got a laoptop today & watched a recording of myself signing, first time ever watching myself like this.NOT cute!! LOL but i think it will be GREAT for practicing!

Wirelessly posted

Just got a laoptop today & watched a recording of myself signing, first time ever watching myself like this.NOT cute!! LOL but i think it will be GREAT for practicing!

what is your skype I can help you assistant :)

hey i am new to ASL and would like to find someone to practice with i am currently taking an intro class

I've decided to try this again. I am HoH and have been signing for 10 years but wouldn't consider myself fluent. I'm willing to practice with other people in the deaf community as well as new signers.

Hey I'm looking for someone to practice with. I took a class over the summer and taught myself some, I can hold a convo for the most part but Im still not fluent as I would like to be one day :) i can skype or oovoo so PM me if your interested

hey i am new to ASL and would like to find someone to practice with i am currently taking an intro class

let know me I can help you assistant!

I've decided to try this again. I am HoH and have been signing for 10 years but wouldn't consider myself fluent. I'm willing to practice with other people in the deaf community as well as new signers.

sound great! interesting you enjoy sign language ASL

Hey I'm looking for someone to practice with. I took a class over the summer and taught myself some, I can hold a convo for the most part but Im still not fluent as I would like to be one day :) i can skype or oovoo so PM me if your interested

I help assistant to you,you can help PM me!
i like sype or ovoo i am new so i only know a couple of things

no matter you want prefer oovoo and skype

my ovoo is annie2570

I will short to you I will add :) I let know you!

Hey there! I'm new here! I'm taking a beginning ASL class right now and I would really love someone to practice with!! Please let me know if you're interested! I'm looking for someone who I can just chat with and get to know while practicing as well :) My skype is xMokux

Hi all.

I'm at home today if anyone wants to skype some asl. I'm going to say intermediate level: not fluent, but I can carry on a conversation. username bound2ride

My name is Alejandra, I would love to practice! I can on Tuesdays and Thursday from 4-6pm and Fridays before 6pm eastern time :)
skype name:Alepurplemonkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back