Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! My name is Asha and I've been looking around the site and absolutely love it! I'm a new ASL student, just started elementary ASL a bit ago and one thing that I think would help...would be having someone to practice with.

I'm very friendly and a very hard worker. ^_^ I love learning new languages and this will be my third I'm learning. Hope to make some friends!
This is my skype: Goshixcynicalis

If anyone is looking for someone to practice with, or someone who is further along is looking to help me a bit I'd love to meet you! Talk to you soon!

-Asha

analos09 on skype

HI from NJ

I'd definitely be interested. But it would depend on the day/time, since my work schedule is a bity crazy. I'll keep watch on this thread and see what develops. :ty: for offering to set this up!

I see that you are in NJ. I am new to ASL as this is my first class. I am hearing but need to interact with the deaf community for my class. I am very intersted in meeting people who sign and can help me with this

Jackie

I'd love to pratice, im not fluent but im learning something everyday :D i know my basics like

My name is
whats your name
i lvoe you
i want you
i dont know
i know
enjoy
marriage
husband and wife
girl
boy
mom
dad
grandma
grandpa

and i think a few others im not to a point that i can keep a conversation going but id love to practice and learn :D

I would love to practice. I'm going deaf and really want to pick up ASL quickly. I'm almost done of my level 1 course. I'm also in the Greater Toronto Area if anyone would like together and practice. My Skype username is costainevans.

I would love to practice. I'm going deaf and really want to pick up ASL quickly. I'm almost done of my level 1 course. I'm also in the Greater Toronto Area if anyone would like together and practice. My Skype username is costainevans.

I add for you :)

Hello! My Name is Daniel S. I want to practice ASL with someone so i can learn to be more fluent! Message me here or on Skype my user name is Mrdude1218 on Skype just shoot me a message and i will know to look out for you!
Thank you!

Hello! My Name is Daniel S. I want to practice ASL with someone so i can learn to be more fluent! Message me here or on Skype my user name is Mrdude1218 on Skype just shoot me a message and i will know to look out for you!
Thank you!

I will soon short to you :) I will let know you! Thank!

My name is josh from tampa florida, also looking for people to help with learning asl, I'm new to the language but a fast learner. Any help, support, or just friendly conversation is super appreciated. Skype is drydenwolf.

My name is josh from tampa florida, also looking for people to help with learning asl, I'm new to the language but a fast learner. Any help, support, or just friendly conversation is super appreciated. Skype is drydenwolf.

I add for you Josh

Nice to meet to Josh!

My name is Abby and I'm also looking to further my ASL skills. I've been learning for about two years, but I have been teaching myself. I'm still in the beginning stages of learning, and probably the hardest thing for me is the grammar.
I'd love to skype for practice!

Abby my info is above. I'm probably below you as far as knowledge but someone to learn with is as helpful as someone to teach sometimes. Skype is drydenwolf.

My name is Abby and I'm also looking to further my ASL skills. I've been learning for about two years, but I have been teaching myself. I'm still in the beginning stages of learning, and probably the hardest thing for me is the grammar.
I'd love to skype for practice!

:) you take an your grammar :) learn how improve learning best! ,I forward to seen you

Abby my info is above. I'm probably below you as far as knowledge but someone to learn with is as helpful as someone to teach sometimes. Skype is drydenwolf.

I add for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back