Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I go ahead and add people who have put their Skype names up? I'm not on all the time but when I am I'd be up to chat.

I have been. No one has accepted so far, though. (Except Smithtr, and technically he added me.) :hmm: Do I come off crazy? My Skype name is Persephone.m. :D

i would love help learning ASL ^_^ i only know a few words :( and i really want to take some kind of class but i have lil money, and a 5 yr old, its not in the cards right now.

would anyone like to chat with me thru skype and help me learn ASL please? even if a can some how learn ASL on my own, i would still love someone to sign with.
^_^

I add for you I let know you I can help you assistant!

I add for you short soon few day ;) I contact to you

Hello, I am learning ASL and would love to have someone to practice with. I am taking ASL 2, and need a lot of help with grammar:/

Thank you:)
My skype is natyo731

Hello, I am learning ASL and would love to have someone to practice with. I am taking ASL 2, and need a lot of help with grammar:/

Thank you:)
My skype is natyo731

I add for you!

Hello, I am new to the site and taking asl right now I can teach you what I have learned and what I learn. that is a good way for me to remember it too! I will add you to skype.

~~~this is for Johnny Rogue... sorry still learning the site! I am BRAND new lol

Last edited:
I added you as well. I am still learning but we can help each other!

~~~~ this is for Naty! again... sorry!

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I'm learning ASL and I would love someone to help me learn more. :3

Please let me know where you're from when you add me!

My Skype: hannah.joy.1995

hello I added you I too am learning too. but we can help each other! :lol:

Dreamer....

I've always wanted to learn ASL but I have no one to practice it with.
My skype is dreamertype if your interesting in helping or learning together.:wave:

I am newish to sign my self but I am talking a class and I can teach you what I know what i have learned and what i continue to learn! that will help me remember too! and we can practice together!!! Ill add you! :giggle:

Hummmmm.....

I add for you!

well hello! you seem soooo helpful to everyone! are you the started of this thread? or just a super helpful person?! lol if you dont mind my skype name is sadie08donnie and I could use extra practice! I still need to learn the grammer better!

well hello! you seem soooo helpful to everyone! are you the started of this thread? or just a super helpful person?! lol if you dont mind my skype name is sadie08donnie and I could use extra practice! I still need to learn the grammer better!
I can help you Sadie89mae add for you I can help you effort!

Hey...I'm also learning ASL. I'm finding it difficult to understand others' signs. Everyone tells me that the best way to learn is to practice every day with some one who signs fluently. Well, the very best way is to get in a relationship with someone who only signs, but failing that...

Still looking for ASL students to skype with. Ive skyped with two people in this thread ONCE each and they never messaged me ever again. Feel free to add me on Skype (user name is my forum name), please send me a message via skype letting me know who you are. I am basically free any time...I am still a NOOB with ASL because I only get to use it for about 2 hours each week in a class :(

Still looking for ASL students to skype with. Ive skyped with two people in this thread ONCE each and they never messaged me ever again. Feel free to add me on Skype (user name is my forum name), please send me a message via skype letting me know who you are. I am basically free any time...I am still a NOOB with ASL because I only get to use it for about 2 hours each week in a class :(
you have basic on ASL? did you experience befores? ASL skills!?
you are deaf or hearnig?

I can assistant advise to fast to question! Don't mind question!

Last edited:
Hello everyone! My name is Asha and I've been looking around the site and absolutely love it! I'm a new ASL student, just started elementary ASL a bit ago and one thing that I think would help...would be having someone to practice with.

I'm very friendly and a very hard worker. ^_^ I love learning new languages and this will be my third I'm learning. Hope to make some friends!
This is my skype: Goshixcynicalis

If anyone is looking for someone to practice with, or someone who is further along is looking to help me a bit I'd love to meet you! Talk to you soon!

-Asha

Hello everyone! My name is Asha and I've been looking around the site and absolutely love it! I'm a new ASL student, just started elementary ASL a bit ago and one thing that I think would help...would be having someone to practice with.

I'm very friendly and a very hard worker. ^_^ I love learning new languages and this will be my third I'm learning. Hope to make some friends!
This is my skype: Goshixcynicalis

If anyone is looking for someone to practice with, or someone who is further along is looking to help me a bit I'd love to meet you! Talk to you soon!

-Asha

welcome to alldeaf,

nice to meet to you!!

I am glad of you motivating learn sign language

Hello. I am a new ASL student, I am currently homeschooled and i have to have an hour of practice with someone every week. I was wondering if you would be willing to skype me just once a for an hour and help me with my ASL? If so let me know, thanks :)

Hello. I am a new ASL student, I am currently homeschooled and i have to have an hour of practice with someone every week. I was wondering if you would be willing to skype me just once a for an hour and help me with my ASL? If so let me know, thanks :)

Hello Directflight, I can help would be you add on skype smithtr
I assistant to you!

you have basic on ASL? did you experience befores? ASL skills!?
you are deaf or hearnig?

I can assistant advise to fast to question! Don't mind question!

Im late deaf. I have basic ASL (Ive taken ASL 1 and ASL 2), basically it covered learning all of the single signs from the Lou Fant ASL book

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/American-Sign-Language-Phrase-Book/dp/0071759328/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1347298256&sr=1-1&keywords=lou+fant]Amazon.com: The American Sign Language Phrase Book with DVD (9780071759328): Barbara Bernstein Fant, Lou Fant: Books[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back