Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I'm Kieran (nickname Keith which I prefer) and I am looking for an ASL buddy I'll provide all my contact details below if you want to sign together that would be awesome..

Skype - kieran.drissell (US)
Steam - kard101
E-mail - k.drissell@gmail.com

Always check at least 2/3 regularly..

I will update look you foward check it

Don't be public please email

Thank Don't be put on thread Thank
only skype !

Hey everyone! I'm learning ASL and I would love someone to help me learn more. :3

Please let me know where you're from when you add me!

My Skype: hannah.joy.1995

ASL buddy,

Hi im am hearing im taking ASL at NOVA as my major....can anyone reccommend a good webcamso i can download skype also is there anyone that goes to NOVA or lives in dmv area that wants to be friends

Hey everyone! I'm learning ASL and I would love someone to help me learn more. :3

Please let me know where you're from when you add me!

My Skype: hannah.joy.1995

I add for you add buddy!

gotten fairly fluent over this summer. I would love to continue learning by chatting with sonmeone interesting!

(yessssss i will ask you to finger spell some a sign i dont understand or ask whats the sign this "blah" act.)

gotten fairly fluent over this summer. I would love to continue learning by chatting with sonmeone interesting!

(yessssss i will ask you to finger spell some a sign i dont understand or ask whats the sign this "blah" act.)

you love learn it enjoy more fun, how more enjoy :) learn it fluents you continue to learn skills continue motivates, I learn interesting love interesting happy help you, should be should, we are learn it lots of information friendly, like look likes continue communication plus asl! :)

Hi everyone! I am also an ASL student (new interpreting major!) and REALLY need to practice my signing! I am fairly fluent, I just get VERY VERY nervous, so I really need to get out of my bubble and start signing more.

My skype name is Morganac3 - I would love to chat and practice anytime. Thanks! :)

Hi everyone! I am also an ASL student (new interpreting major!) and REALLY need to practice my signing! I am fairly fluent, I just get VERY VERY nervous, so I really need to get out of my bubble and start signing more.

My skype name is Morganac3 - I would love to chat and practice anytime. Thanks! :)

I understand, normal nervous!!! take an nervous :) Thank add me! :)

Hey, I'm Lydia.

Is anyone on right now that would like to Skype me?

I'm looking to become an interpreter, but I would LOVE to have someone to practice with me who knows ASL.

My skype name is LydJune.

If you add me, please tell me your name and say you saw my post on here!

Hey, I'm Lydia.

Is anyone on right now that would like to Skype me?

I'm looking to become an interpreter, but I would LOVE to have someone to practice with me who knows ASL.

My skype name is LydJune.

If you add me, please tell me your name and say you saw my post on here!

Hello Lydia
I will add for you :)! I let know

I was wondering if there is anyone who would like to skype sometime?
Two years of ASL in high school.looking to practice and expand my knowledge.I get really nervous talking to new people sometimes and am hoping this will help.

Two years of ASL in high school.looking to practice and expand my knowledge.I get really nervous talking to new people sometimes and am hoping this will help.

take an time nervous!! it is pretty on nervous! it is pretty nervous people have nervous have many people have nervous :)

I hope be you motivates :)

i would love help learning ASL ^_^ i only know a few words :( and i really want to take some kind of class but i have lil money, and a 5 yr old, its not in the cards right now.

would anyone like to chat with me thru skype and help me learn ASL please? even if a can some how learn ASL on my own, i would still love someone to sign with.
^_^

Last edited:
i would love help learning ASL ^_^ i only know a few words :( and i really want to take some kind of class but i have lil money, and a 5 yr old, its not in the cards right now.

would anyone like to chat with me thru skype and help me learn ASL please? even if a can some how learn ASL on my own, i would still love someone to sign with.
^_^

I will! Internet connection is poor, so I probably can't do it frequently. (It's very frustrating for both sides when it keeps freezing.) But I will add you. My skype name is almost the same as my AD name.

Hey everyone, I'm Kieran (nickname Keith which I prefer) and I am looking for an ASL buddy I'll provide all my contact details below if you want to sign together that would be awesome..

Skype - kieran.drissell (US)
Steam - kard101
E-mail - k.drissell@gmail.com

Always check at least 2/3 regularly..

Hey Kieth, will add you.

Sure, my Skype name is Persephone.M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back