Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too!

i am new to ASL, and i can use the practice, i want to get used to seeing someone else sign, and keeping up, if anyone wouldnt mind helping me, my skype is ciisten :)

Hey! I am new to ASL as well and have been looking for someone to practice with :) if you want you can add me on skype, which is sammmmib :) and I would be happy to help you practice and it would give me some as well!

Hey! I am a beginner at ASL and would love someone who is also learning or is deaf/hard of hearing to practice with or help me out! :) So if anyone doesn't mind helping and practicing with me, my skype name is : sammmmib
looking forward to chatting with some of you! :)

Hello AllDeaf ASL students and members! I'm adding all of you, so we can have a blast signing to each other! This week is Spring Break and because of that, I now have some time for me to practice ASL whenever my friends are busy with their break. :) I want all of you to keep in mind that I'm in ASL 2 class which goes by 16 weeks per semester for two semesters so far.

Add me ( Skype: ASLearner ) and let's start signing. :)

Hello Student please bear of us wait difficult, (edit short:It is very lots of best my interview)

btw I will let know you ,you mind me

you my skype smithtr

Hello I will add for you few people!

Hey I'd love to join! I'm hearing and I've been teaching myself for a while but it would be awesome to practice with other people :) also I have Skype!
-Gee

Hello Im am hearing, and I am self-teaching myself ASL. I figure it will help me to get a buddy. I don't have a skype yet (got to make one ) I'll update with my Ovoo when I remember my name

I'm up for video chats also, but my camera tends to be slow a lot so I don't know how well it will work out.

Tell me you're from AD otherwise I won't accept the request. :x

Hi, I am 18 and am trying to learn ASL. It has always interested me. I am hearing, but I want to be able to communicate with more people. I also work in fast food and we have several Deaf and HoH people come through, I would love to be able to communicate with them easier

Hey I'd love to join! I'm hearing and I've been teaching myself for a while but it would be awesome to practice with other people :) also I have Skype!
-Gee

you would add me username skype smithtr free me anytimes no rush my time -6 times zone :) pleasure friendly I can help effort best review your around!

Hello Im am hearing, and I am self-teaching myself ASL. I figure it will help me to get a buddy. I don't have a skype yet (got to make one ) I'll update with my Ovoo when I remember my name

I will update for you :)
I'm up for video chats also, but my camera tends to be slow a lot so I don't know how well it will work out.

Tell me you're from AD otherwise I won't accept the request. :x

you are not experience how camera how ? I can help you ?

Hi, I am 18 and am trying to learn ASL. It has always interested me. I am hearing, but I want to be able to communicate with more people. I also work in fast food and we have several Deaf and HoH people come through, I would love to be able to communicate with them easier

I can do it for you help :)

Last edited by a moderator:
you are not experience how camera how ? I can help you ?
I should go back and fix that. My computer is slow, and it doesn't pick up everything, so if someone signs too fast I can't understand what they say. It also doesn't pick up everything I sign if I'm too fast. I need to get a new, better laptop. :giggle: But until I have a job I need to just deal with it.

I should go back and fix that. My computer is slow, and it doesn't pick up everything, so if someone signs too fast I can't understand what they say. It also doesn't pick up everything I sign if I'm too fast. I need to get a new, better laptop. :giggle: But until I have a job I need to just deal with it.

:lol:, it is very depend on fast ,depend on fast sign on fast, sometimes on fast, :) i know normal on slow wait on normal sign language

Sign me up too! If anyone wants to practice with me feel free to contact me. I guess you can call me a beginner because I know the basics, but I'm a fast learner and I'll be glad to help beginners! Just give me a shout.
hey I would love to practice with you; I'm a beginner as well, but a quick learner :)

guess who finally got a webcam...me! my Skype id is siingmii2lyfe! i'm still a super beginner at ASL but i'm looking to practice conversational signing. Skype me!

Skype me: quirina.angeles :)
I'm hard of hearing, in the process of becoming deaf. I really want to connect with people that can help me learn ASL.

Hello,

My name is Faelan. I am an asl student. I am going to school for language and would love to meet some interesting people to practice and learn with..

hey I would love to practice with you; I'm a beginner as well, but a quick learner :)

you interesting to ASL quick :)
guess who finally got a webcam...me! my Skype id is siingmii2lyfe! i'm still a super beginner at ASL but i'm looking to practice conversational signing. Skype me!

I added for you
Skype me: quirina.angeles :)
I'm hard of hearing, in the process of becoming deaf. I really want to connect with people that can help me learn ASL.

Hello I added for you
Hello,

My name is Faelan. I am an asl student. I am going to school for language and would love to meet some interesting people to practice and learn with..

Hello nice to meet to you :)

Ooh! Been looking for this for a while now. I'm not deaf but hard of hearing. Anyway my webcam shuts my computer down for some reason but I'll be working on it. Add me on

I'm very new to ASL, but I would love to practice with people on Skype. My skype is futuramaguy42, add me :)

Ooh! Been looking for this for a while now. I'm not deaf but hard of hearing. Anyway my webcam shuts my computer down for some reason but I'll be working on it. Add me on

I will add you soon contact you skype

I'm very new to ASL, but I would love to practice with people on Skype. My skype is futuramaguy42, add me :)

I will add you

Hi! I'm hard of hearing trying to learn ASL. I would love to practice with someone on Skype as well. My Skype is sarai_alvarez86 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back