Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to find someone to practice ASL with, either on webcam or in person, I live in Los Angeles. I'm currently in a 5 week course for ASL 1, so I only know the basic stuff, but I would love to expand my knowledge. Let me know if you are willing to help :)

I would love to find someone to practice ASL with, either on webcam or in person, I live in Los Angeles. I'm currently in a 5 week course for ASL 1, so I only know the basic stuff, but I would love to expand my knowledge. Let me know if you are willing to help :)

what is your skype or oovo I can help your :) I can basic

you find someone! :)

i need help with learning! my fingerspelling has gotten a little faster but not by much. also i need help with learning conversational sign. i'm starting classes next week for ASL interpreting, but i don't know anyone outside of school to help me learn. no one i know is deaf or HoH

Wirelessly posted

Smithtr said:

what is your skype or oovo I can help your :) I can basic

you find someone! :)

Joseph_gee1

Thank you very much

Hi everyone, I'm interested in finding a buddy to learn/practice ASL with either in person or online via videochat. To my surprise, there are currently no classes at my college that teach ASL (there used to be student-facilitated classes, but they ended in 2010). I started learning some words on Sign Language - ASL. If there are other good internet resources that people are using, I'd be really eager to check them out.

:)

I would love to join in and chat with others on Skype to learn more ASL. I know some basics and am learning a few more signs a day on lifeprint.com (fantastic site!) but it's always great to have others to chat with and help each other out!

My Skype name is Nanelle :)

I am an 18 year old college student. I have been teaching myself ASL for nearly 3 years, but am majorly lacking in my conversational signing skills. If anyone wants to practice with me, my skype name is marybethlillian.

Hey all I am an ASL student if you would like to practice my skype is ladytokioble.

@Beckah62442: How would you feel about video exchange? Almost like sending letters back and forth, but as videos instead of text. My schedule at college sometimes leaves me with little time to stop and chat, but I would lo practice signing.
To anyone else who would be interested in doing a signing video exchange, please let me know. I'm a college freshman with not the best schedule, but I would love to practice.

Rockstar, I would love to send video messages back and forth. I tried to add you on skype. My username is marybethlillian.

@Beckah62442: How would you feel about video exchange? Almost like sending letters back and forth, but as videos instead of text. My schedule at college sometimes leaves me with little time to stop and chat, but I would lo practice signing.
To anyone else who would be interested in doing a signing video exchange, please let me know. I'm a college freshman with not the best schedule, but I would love to practice.

I update for you already :)
Rockstar, I would love to send video messages back and forth. I tried to add you on skype. My username is marybethlillian.

I already you update!!! :) update I information you I will information make arrangement to your I can help you :)

Looking for a deaf ASL buddy :]

I would love it if someone around my age (teens/twenties) that is deaf or hard of hearing could help me with my signing :) Thanks!

This is exactly what I'm looking for! If anyone would be willing to help me out. I've been teaching myself sign for a little while, but I really want to practice with someone fluent. Video chat or in person! I'm 21 years, undergrad. Excited about the possibility:P!!

Hey everyone!!! I am trying to learn ASL from websites online but it is kinda hard for me to see what people sign and understand it... so practice would help me a lot. I don't know a lot of ASL... just fingerspelling and maybe 30 words... but I want to learn more each day. My skype name is janet.wall.myers so add me if you would like to practice or message me on here! :)

ASL Student willing to skype - Breerose145
I already for you!
This is exactly what I'm looking for! If anyone would be willing to help me out. I've been teaching myself sign for a little while, but I really want to practice with someone fluent. Video chat or in person! I'm 21 years, undergrad. Excited about the possibility:P!!

what is skype?

Hey everyone!!! I am trying to learn ASL from websites online but it is kinda hard for me to see what people sign and understand it... so practice would help me a lot. I don't know a lot of ASL... just fingerspelling and maybe 30 words... but I want to learn more each day. My skype name is janet.wall.myers so add me if you would like to practice or message me on here! :)
i already add you :)

My skype name is zoe.ramsey in VA. Add me, love to practice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back