Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't practiced and been on in ages. Anyone wants to practice add me , Pikachula21. Add me if you know you'll want to practice often, at least once a week, and if you do intend on actually saying hi to me when you get on. Don't be shy.

*waves*

Looking for a buddy! Any 20ish year olds who like visiting and talking about books and stupid tv?

<-- Dr. Who fan.

Looking for a buddy! Any 20ish year olds who like visiting and talking about books and stupid tv?

<-- Dr. Who fan.

you means on tried on stupid tv? not sure you means on ASL

:hmm:

look like younger sound students

I dont thinks o point on tv about to Dr. WHO fan

I believe it I notice reading to your language bit tired

I can help you! I assurance! I do help you :)

I am support Team means Language ASL Quality

Hi!

I'm an ASL/Deaf Studies student who is looking for some help/practice with my sign language. I fell a bit behind my class due to health reasons.

Anyone interested in giving me a hand practicing?

My skype is RaiiKuu.

Thanks!!

Hi!

I'm an ASL/Deaf Studies student who is looking for some help/practice with my sign language. I fell a bit behind my class due to health reasons.

Anyone interested in giving me a hand practicing?

My skype is RaiiKuu.

Thanks!!

I will upgrade you accounts your skype :)

yellowwolf

Hi! I am hoh and have been trying to learn asl for several years. Because I live in a completely hearing community (world - it feels like) I have found it very difficult to get help. I have desperately tried to locate someone that would be interested in teaching me. Most people think that all I want to do is learn, however, I want to make lasting friendships as well. I am very interested in asl and deaf culture. It is a beautiful thing. And I know I will have to use asl to communicate eventually. I live in Jasper, Alabama and would love to find some help locally. Does anyone know how I may be able to get started.

your welcome :)
Hi! I am hoh and have been trying to learn asl for several years. Because I live in a completely hearing community (world - it feels like) I have found it very difficult to get help. I have desperately tried to locate someone that would be interested in teaching me. Most people think that all I want to do is learn, however, I want to make lasting friendships as well. I am very interested in asl and deaf culture. It is a beautiful thing. And I know I will have to use asl to communicate eventually. I live in Jasper, Alabama and would love to find some help locally. Does anyone know how I may be able to get started.

nice to meet to you you want to interesting ASL

Hey everyone! im danielle and im learning asl and i hope to become an interpreter someday. im really hoping to find lots of friends to practice with on here. i would love to video chat with anyone on skype anytime!
:)
please, anyone and everyone, add me and videochat with me on skype. my username is justlikemeasl

Hey everyone! im danielle and im learning asl and i hope to become an interpreter someday. im really hoping to find lots of friends to practice with on here. i would love to video chat with anyone on skype anytime!
:)
please, anyone and everyone, add me and videochat with me on skype. my username is justlikemeasl

I will update for you :)
accounts sorry I am busy around a I will work for you :)

I am mostly oovoo! :lol: soon for you!

Sign me up too! If anyone wants to practice with me feel free to contact me. I guess you can call me a beginner because I know the basics, but I'm a fast learner and I'll be glad to help beginners! Just give me a shout.

so do you have skype leave ur name if you do i would love to practice with u :)

Hi there, feel free to add my skype:

RaiiKuu

I am a student in an American Sign Language and Deaf Studies program and am also looking for study buddies. :D

Hi, I am new to ASL and I am dedicated to learning more. I have been using the free lessons off of lifeprint.com to learn but I wanted to find someone to practice with. I have both a Skype and Oovoo account, though I don’t always have the time to stop and chat due to my schedule.
I am a college freshman and was hoping to find someone close to my age who knows ASL or is learning as well. However, instead of doing video chats all the time I was hoping to maybe to do video message exchanging. Almost like writing a letter to a penpal, but the letter would be in sign language.
Please contact me if you are interested. = ]

Is anybody willing to teach me privately? Because I usually learn fast if it's a1 on 1 class.

Hi i just found this site, I'm hard of hearing with progressive hearing loss and learning ASL. I think it would be really cool to webcam and be able to sign with other people. Since I'm new and apparently didn't make it in time, are you going to chat again?

@Rock_Star2011 I've been learning off of life print too! I'd love to chat on skype to practice signing

seeking study partner

I've been studying on and off for years, and haven't been able go to past level 3 or 4 (time restraints), but I am rusty without practice! I'm about level 1 1/2 now. Please search for my name on skype and hit me up for a practice chat, eh?
purplefruhead is my skype name.
Cheers,
Lisa

I recently started to learn ASL, and I wish I had attempted to learn sooner. I'm a freshman in college and hoping to learn and practice with someone around my age. I've taken an ASL1 class so far, but we only got through about 2 out of 6 units, so I don't really know much. I've also tried learning on my own online, but it's still a little tricky.

I have a Skype if anyone is willing to sign with me. I'd really appreciate it.

My skype name is cuppycakesrawrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back