Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am willing to practice with anyone that is willing to practice with me:)!
I am a beginner at asl I love the language its beautiful.
I learn the signs fast the finger spelling is taking me some time.
But message me if you are interested :) I have webcam :)

You need to put your Skype ID and people will add you if they want to practice with you. :)

If anyone has a skype you are welcome to add me :)
My screen name is: purpleorchids32
I will be looking forward to practicing with you:)

Hi I was wondering if you were still interested in practicing sign over the webcam...let me know.

Im up for chatting a bit. Home alone for a month so ive been finding myself bored quite a bit :)

Hey everyone, I have not been on here in a while. I have been busy with school and I am getting ready to have a new baby, along with the 3 other kids I have I am very busy. I have taken one ASL class and I loved it. I had a signing chat once and am a little rusty. Would love to practice, It is a little hard to find the time at thhe moment. But I do have skype so anyone who wants to add me my SN is magoo2981. Also if anyone is in the western NY area maybe we could meet and sign in person. I am very happy that I found this sight and that there are so many nice people on here. :D

Hey beautiful people. I really want to find someone to practice my ASL with, they can be hearing or death. I've been learning ASL for about a year but I still consider myself very much a beginner. I really want some more signing interaction outside of class. If anyone wants to get on skype and "chat" that would be awesome.

Peace & Love

Hi everyone I am new here and am interested in practicing ASL with anyone willing to add me to their list of names they already have. Still pretty new to signing and using skype. My skype name is kag567.

By the way I like all of your Avatars people have.

Hey beautiful people. I really want to find someone to practice my ASL with, they can be hearing or death. I've been learning ASL for about a year but I still consider myself very much a beginner. I really want some more signing interaction outside of class. If anyone wants to get on skype and "chat" that would be awesome.

Peace & Love
Hi DiverseJustice am adding you to my Skype.

Hey everyone, I have not been on here in a while. I have been busy with school and I am getting ready to have a new baby, along with the 3 other kids I have I am very busy. I have taken one ASL class and I loved it. I had a signing chat once and am a little rusty. Would love to practice, It is a little hard to find the time at thhe moment. But I do have skype so anyone who wants to add me my SN is magoo2981. Also if anyone is in the western NY area maybe we could meet and sign in person. I am very happy that I found this sight and that there are so many nice people on here. :D
Hi there I would like to add you to my Skype.

Hi Hutt5ASL I am new here and am looking for people to practice sign with using Skype I saw you had a skype name OK if I add you? Mine is kag567.

hello member please add my screen smithtr :)

I would love to chat via webcam. I am in the interpreter program at my community college here on Long Island. I am always looking for people to practice with.

I personally think that the video chat through gmail is the best one. The picture is clear and there is minimum, if any, delay. But I am willing to use whichever one you want.

Looking forward to chatting,
Julie

I am a hearie, but I want to learn more asl, would you practice with me?

Sorry I've not been on Skype...

For anyone who connected with me on Skype for ASL practice, I apologize for not being online much at all. I've been so busy with school & work and family that I have not had the time.

However, after this semester I will be taking online classes only for the next 2 semesters, so I will have more free time. And I will make sure I set aside practice time for ASL!

So, don't give up on me yet... Ha ha! :giggle:

God Bless!

[lauren.hutt5asl on Skype]

Hi Hutt5ASL I am new here and am looking for people to practice sign with using Skype I saw you had a skype name OK if I add you? Mine is kag567.

Of course! Sorry I didn't answer sooner... life is crazy. LOL
I may not have a whole lot of time to practice till the semester is over (in May), but if I'm online and able to, I'd love to practice with ya!

God Bless!

My area STILL does not offer an ASL class, but I'm looking, and the lady said they would let me know if they did come spring. I live in Michigan. I am 21, and looking for someone who wouldn't mind teaching me the basics. I have Skype, MSN, mic and webcam. I need someone patient lol. I am almost always online, even late/early, so I can deal with different timezones.

I am not looking for romance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back