Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
!!!

SO glad I found this thread!! (thanks KristinaB!)

Will be taking you guys up on Skype chat offers when I get back to my Mac (I commute to work so I'm gone half the week...)

Looking forward to it :)))

btw- Skype name: TheStrangeBird3

Wow, this is what happens when I don't sign on AD for a long time.
High school starts again very soon and I could definitely use some warming up.
I will be taking ASL 2 this year.

Everyone member I can help you assist for you contact to skype :smithtr

I am good skills Great I am impressive good smart. I do it. I had great my responsibility! I can help you teach sign language!

Someone who would like to chat 1 on 1 on skype please e-mail me and let me know, I am on my third year of ASL and working towards entering an Associates program for interpreting this fall. I have a busy 6 month old and go to college full time on top of caring for my terminally ill father so a big meeting once a week may not fit into my odd timed days. I need work on my receptive skills with someone who is patient and willing to chat at 1-2 times a week. You can e-mail me at haylee_sanders@yahoo.com if you can help me.

my skype is: hayleesanders

I'm looking for someone to practice with. I'm not looking for a routine type learning, I'd rather just learn through everyday conversations. I'm recently deaf but have always been involved in Deaf Culture. I'm not fluent in ASL obviously, but I know enough to at least get my point across.

I have ooVoo for webcam chat.

18 year old female
deaf since 16

I'm looking for someone to practice with. I'm not looking for a routine type learning, I'd rather just learn through everyday conversations. I'm recently deaf but have always been involved in Deaf Culture. I'm not fluent in ASL obviously, but I know enough to at least get my point across.

I have ooVoo for webcam chat.

18 year old female
deaf since 16

hey, that would be great. I need someone to practice with as well. my oovoo is tcwelker I believe.

Someone who would like to chat 1 on 1 on skype please e-mail me and let me know, I am on my third year of ASL and working towards entering an Associates program for interpreting this fall. I have a busy 6 month old and go to college full time on top of caring for my terminally ill father so a big meeting once a week may not fit into my odd timed days. I need work on my receptive skills with someone who is patient and willing to chat at 1-2 times a week. You can e-mail me at haylee_sanders@yahoo.com if you can help me.

my skype is: hayleesanders

We should so chat because my dad is dying from pancreatic cancer, I work, I have a 7 month old and I am getting ready to start my 4th ASL class.

Just call me please!

I'm pretty sure I'm contacts with Celticity and maybe some other people.
My Skype is burkethejerk0718 and my ooVoo is burkethejerk.
Just hit the call button if you want to practice. It's difficult being the first one to press it.

Hey everyone!

I'd love to practice ASL with anyone. My skype name is:

ASLwithme

:)

not sure how active this thread is, but if there's anyone willing to be a practice partner for an ASL 3 student (at the university level, if that means anything), my skype is: kagoatweed

:)

I'm trying to find people to practice ASL with. I do have Skype finally but do not have a mic or a webcam. I think I have a mic somewhere around here will have to look.

I'm trying to find people to practice ASL with. I do have Skype finally but do not have a mic or a webcam. I think I have a mic somewhere around here will have to look.

:lol: I believe your priority should be a webcam. It is much more useful than a mic for learning a visual language. :wave:

You will need a good webcam to be able to practice ASL with someone. I just sent one to my brother not knowing his computer was stolen.

You will need a good webcam to be able to practice ASL with someone. I just sent one to my brother not knowing his computer was stolen.

add skype smithtr

Thank you assist for help solve i can help you explain to how role my skills good study lot of teach you I am become quality assurance person teach you people!!!

Hi, I just joined the forum. I'm not fluent in ASL obviously, with only a semester done. I would really like someone to practice and pick up things from.

well.. you guys know how to get a hold of me if you guys want to practice. my information is on the first page :)

Hi, I just joined the forum. I'm not fluent in ASL obviously, with only a semester done. I would really like someone to practice and pick up things from.

I add for you. I can do it for you :) I would be assist for you :)

Is this Skype thing happening? Any particular time/ day?

I would love to practice with someone... my receptive has gotten worse since I work mostly with kids who are Deafblind, so I do most of the signing, and it's turned into a bit of a mix between ASL and signed English... not quite either one, and I want to improve my ASL, not just know how to sign words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back