Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intermediate level ASL student looking for practice

I am usually on skype, so add me and let's practice! Skype: chem21st

Hello! My name is Dayah. I am 14 and I have been eagerly trying to learn asl. I must say that I am not very good yet but I have been really trying to learn. I am looking for someone possibly around my age to talk with and practice with. I have Skype and Facetime. Anyone Willing?

Hello Dayah, I understand :wave: question to assistant to help me , anytime !I would be can help

If anyone is interested in practicing ASL with me my skype is Kiwi_Kyra
I'm not very good though, i never took lessons

I have a skype if anybody who is learning ASL like me wants to skype and sign sometime?:)

I'm looking to work on my ASL though skype if anyone is interested.

I'm looking to work on my ASL though skype if anyone is interested.

I will foward for you please bear us for you what your skype!
few day I will let know you

Hi, I'm newly learning ASL and I'm looking for other ASL buddies in the area. Is anyone from the Boston area? Maybe we can practice signing over coffee sometime?
I'm not good at it yet but I'm trying to learn from lifeprint and start-american-sign-language.com. Does anyone know any other good online sources for learning ASL?

Thank you!

Hi, I'm newly learning ASL and I'm looking for other ASL buddies in the area. Is anyone from the Boston area? Maybe we can practice signing over coffee sometime?
I'm not good at it yet but I'm trying to learn from lifeprint and start-american-sign-language.com. Does anyone know any other good online sources for learning ASL?

Thank you!
do you want to interesting to learn ASL practice? appointment do you want to for me I do for you process for I do you

Looking for ASL 2 or 3 level partner

Hey my name is Brandon from Maryland. I am looking for a Signer on or about a ASL 2 or 3 level. My skype is brandondingo or if you have VRS contact me for the number Thanks:wave:

Hey my name is Brandon from Maryland. I am looking for a Signer on or about a ASL 2 or 3 level. My skype is brandondingo or if you have VRS contact me for the number Thanks:wave:

Hello Brandon,
sorry I don't have VRS,unfortunately broken vp,would better skype or oovoo

I have using to skype and oovoo also I tell you :wave:

I've always wanted to learn ASL but I have no one to practice it with.
My skype is dreamertype if your interesting in helping or learning together.:wave:

Hey everyone, I'm Kieran (nickname Keith which I prefer) and I am looking for an ASL buddy I'll provide all my contact details below if you want to sign together that would be awesome..

Skype - kieran.drissell (US)
Steam - kard101
E-mail - k.drissell@gmail.com

Always check at least 2/3 regularly..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back