Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started ASL class & I really enjoy. I want to become fluent and make friends to practice with. If anyone wants to add my on FB, that would probably be best since I don't have skype.

hey everyone
My name is Samantha...Im 23 years old and a level 2 signer...im looking for someone to skype and practice with..please message me :)

Just started learning ASL( in the last 2wks). I would like to make friends to practice with. I live in GA if anyone is local if not I'm willing to try the Skype thing. My s/n is acolley1225

I just started ASL class & I really enjoy. I want to become fluent and make friends to practice with. If anyone wants to add my on FB, that would probably be best since I don't have skype.

not sure, I don't think so, protect on respect on my privacy family wise, how do you find on download on skype?
how long your experience ASL

hey everyone
My name is Samantha...Im 23 years old and a level 2 signer...im looking for someone to skype and practice with..please message me :)

I can't pm your stuck sorry,

you can 10 posts :/

Just started learning ASL( in the last 2wks). I would like to make friends to practice with. I live in GA if anyone is local if not I'm willing to try the Skype thing. My s/n is acolley1225

I wil update for you

I am about to go into advance ASL in the fall but would love to practice during the summer.

Skype- euphoria9109

I am about to go into advance ASL in the fall but would love to practice during the summer.

Skype- euphoria9109

Hey Euphoria, if you'd like to practice some time with me I'm game. I am just now learning asl so I have alot to learn. My skype s/n is acolley1225 and it's the same for yahoo if you use that.

Hi,

My name is Kira. I'm 31 and am trying to regain a lot of lost knowledge in ASL. Although I'm not D/deaf, I am dealing with an increasing hearing "issue". I've been interested in learning ASL and working with the Deaf community in a professional capacity (as a psychologist) for some time, but my own current health status is making ASL proficiency even more of a priority. I'm having difficulties communicating with my significant other because I can't understand his speech well enough and he can't stand repeating himself a bunch of times, so I'd like to become proficient in ASL and would like to teach him as well.

My Skype name is kjdance30. I added quite a few people from this list a while ago, but few of them are ever online. If you add me, send a message saying you sign. Thanks!

Hi,

My name is Kira. I'm 31 and am trying to regain a lot of lost knowledge in ASL. Although I'm not D/deaf, I am dealing with an increasing hearing "issue". I've been interested in learning ASL and working with the Deaf community in a professional capacity (as a psychologist) for some time, but my own current health status is making ASL proficiency even more of a priority. I'm having difficulties communicating with my significant other because I can't understand his speech well enough and he can't stand repeating himself a bunch of times, so I'd like to become proficient in ASL and would like to teach him as well.

My Skype name is kjdance30. I added quite a few people from this list a while ago, but few of them are ever online. If you add me, send a message saying you sign. Thanks!

Hello kira welcome to alldeaf,

I add update for you! I do let for you work!

hello, I am trying to learn asl.I am very intersted in it.I know some.I cant sign fast or understand fast.I am a very slow learn bt I just want to learn so I can teach deaf and hard of hearing children.I had some asl in high school bt I moved around and I got behind.I tried to go to college for asl bt I was so far behind.
thanks for your time Jessica.:wave:

Hit me up on Skype and we can practice ellsworth252

How come noone posted their skips or anythings. My oovoo is alligator123001. I have a skype but I forgot my name but my email is llia1999@hotmail.com

My oovoo name is alligator123001. Email me Hr skype name at llia1999@hotmail.com ( I forgot my skype name). I look forward to chatting:)

I will update check soon

Hit me up on Skype and we can practice ellsworth252

I will update for you soon

I think ur on my contacts buy I never see u online... Not very good at sign but I love it and would like to get good practice in before I start school in the fall.
no worry hmm i think i already you add, hmm my username smithtr,, you know love asl :)

you exciting on ASL!! :lol:

Hey peeps, Im in an ASL class right now...dont know too much. Im finished with "course 1" which is Introduction and basic understanding of ASL..Im now on to "course 2" which is continuing from Course 1 and expanding vocabulary. Im pretty good at fingerspelling (still a little slow at understanding though). If anyone is looking to practice..my Skype is Tigersharkdude

Just wanted to post this so I can be the 1000th post.

:)

Anyone live in Missouri, around St. Louis?

:DHey guys, I'm Twiggy and wanting to find people in my saint louis, saint peters area that would like to meet up and practice in person. I have skype and would love to practice on that but meeting people in person to practice would be great. I'm not too far along in my learninng yet but I can hold my own somewhat. It's just that practicing with myself or with my husband isn't the same since I'm teaching him and myself from books and youtube.

Hit me up on facebook Twiggy Ellsworth or on skype ellsworth252

no worry hmm i think i already you add, hmm my username smithtr,, you know love asl :)

you exciting on ASL!! :lol:

Well I will be home all week as of right now so you should hit me up on skype and we should practice :) :giggle: but you can't laugh... lol I know it will be tempting:laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back