Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great. Maybe you should put your Skype name if any of the students would like to get your help.

yeah I do it help you increase more teach how people help training practice more focus on ASL only my skype smithtr. who is contact to me anytime Wish be you more asl. I am happy with people can help me question to me. :) I hope be you question to me allow I am accept to set up ASl lesson.. I am experience skills help you I encourage to you people, I hope be you more encourage to you :) I am happy hope be you need to help interest about to me :) Happy more eagers learn how teach you how ASL..

yeah I do it help you increase more teach how people help training practice more focus on ASL only my skype smithtr. who is contact to me anytime Wish be you more asl. I am happy with people can help me question to me. :) I hope be you question to me allow I am accept to set up ASl lesson.. I am experience skills help you I encourage to you people, I hope be you more encourage to you :) I am happy hope be you need to help interest about to me :) Happy more eagers learn how teach you how ASL..

And he is SO patient! :P We chatted the other night and I was having a hard time reading his signs and he had to repeat so much... I felt bad, but he was so nice and patient with me.

And he is SO patient! :P We chatted the other night and I was having a hard time reading his signs and he had to repeat so much... I felt bad, but he was so nice and patient with me.

Yes , Travis is a very nice person. I hope many students will take him up on his offer to teach. :wave:

Of course I am patient :) I am nice person, I am really support teach you. I am soft encourage to you really glad of you, I understand you are slow sign language :) I am patient. I am really exhausted, don't worry, I do can best help you teach how learn more words basic, I really pretty skills very expert. I need to more help you I am very glad of you :) I am happy with you really, I notice few people learn more words. they will happy with me. I am lot of hard act teach you I do. I am happy :) I am study more ASL. I am more increase study focus on ASL.. It is great. I know lots of hard work :) I am happy you question need to help me I am accept and patient. Great :)

I'm game :)
My Skype name is mybudgieloki. I'm usually online tuesdays-saturdays after midnight (eastern time)
I'm currently in ASL2 so please bear with me.

I can help you teach ASL :) I am teach skills how more teach I give :) I will increase more hard work I teach you, I study more experience really help you I assist help you :) I wish be you set up :):cool2:

Will not be available on Skype fore anyone real soon. Am headed for retirement and did not realize how much work this would be. Got to make decisions about SS that will effect me the rest of my life and I don't understand half of what they are asking me to decide on. And I have to do it in a short time of being 65 even though I don't plan to retire then.

Plus I have to have my birthcertificate and I don't have a clue what the middle name of the man my mother was married to might be.. and since 911 they won't give it to me without this information. No clue how to find it out either.

Also I discovered my social security record shows some discrepancies...

Grrrrr......

Hello - I was directed here looking for practice w/ASL. How great. I am at work, but I will have to see if my home PC works with this set up. I would love to join in. :) L

Hello - I was directed here looking for practice w/ASL. How great. I am at work, but I will have to see if my home PC works with this set up. I would love to join in. :) L

Download Skype, and then start adding the IDs that have been posted here to find people to practice with. :) My Skype ID is lauren.hutt5asl
My schedule is kinda crazy, but if we're on at the same time, I'd be happy to practice ASL with ya...

I figure out how make sure schedule on time. I make sure how plan do pretty sound great hard. I hope be try help you. I Hope be exciting about to you :)
More sign language I wish be you assist help me lots of pretty sound great :) I wish be more communication to you :) I skills lots of study also sign language :)

I figure out how make sure schedule on time. I make sure how plan do pretty sound great hard. I hope be try help you. I Hope be exciting about to you :)
More sign language I wish be you assist help me lots of pretty sound great :) I wish be more communication to you :) I skills lots of study also sign language :)

I can't remember if I have you added. What is your Skype again?

So glad I stumbled upon this thread! I've been looking for ASL students to practice with via webcam for SO long, without any luck. I just finished ASL 2 and don't want to go the whole summer without practice :/
Anyone who wants to chat, let me know! My skype name is offtracksetmind.

So glad I stumbled upon this thread! I've been looking for ASL students to practice with via webcam for SO long, without any luck. I just finished ASL 2 and don't want to go the whole summer without practice :/

Feel free to add me on Skype... lauren.hutt5asl
My schedule is kinda crazy, but if we're on at the same time, I'd be happy to practice with ya... you're probably better at it than I am Haha! I've just finished ASL Basic 2, starting Intermediate ASL 1 in the Fall. :aw:

I have added you to my Skype.

I addd skype for you :) I help you effort to you teach lesson ASL :)

Thanks for signing with me today Lauren! Really awesome stuffs! :D

You are so very welcome!! I really enjoyed it. I'm really trying to get on Skype as much as I can, but as I've posted before... my schedule gets kinda crazy. Haha!

I was supposed to chat with Travis last night on Skype, and the battery on my wireless mouse died! UGH! Couldn't use my computer until I got some new batteries this morning... Sheesh! LOL

I haven't started on ASL class yet (I'm having a difficult time finding one right now) and learning off the internet (lifeprint.com), I know very little basic signs and I do want to learn. My skype is Lighthouse772
if you add me, you are dealing with someone who have little ASL

I haven't started on ASL class yet (I'm having a difficult time finding one right now) and learning off the internet (lifeprint.com), I know very little basic signs and I do want to learn. My skype is Lighthouse772

Lifeprint.com is how I got started. It's a great site! That website is why I was able to skip ASL Basic 1 and start right into Basic 2 in college. Keep at it, but look into classes as soon as you can find one. :) As well as any Deaf meets in your area...

I'll add you into my Skype after I get home from work tonight. Don't worry about not knowing much ASL. ;)

Added you to my Skype just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back