Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fatima. I may have posted here before, but inbox me your skype, oovoo, yahoo, msn name to practice asl ^^

looking for asl buddy

hello, I am trying to learn asl.I am very intersted in it.I know some.I cant sign fast or understand fast.I am a very slow learn bt I just want to learn so I can teach deaf and hard of hearing children.I had some asl in high school bt I moved around and I got behind.I tried to go to college for asl bt I was so far behind.
thanks for your time Jessica.:wave:

Hey, everybody! I finally got a webcam, so if any fellow students wanna practice over skype or oovoo, I'm more than welcome to chat. Just message me for my s/n's

I posted in here before but the people who added me I rarely get to see online!

If anyone is available for chatting between 11:00am EASTERN - 3:00pm EASTERN Monday-Friday please add me on Skype. :)

td.murdock is my skype name.

Cheers!

Hi all :)

I am on Skype (hearie, intermediate at ASL) if anyone wants to practice with me or teach me, Caidemma is my s/n

Hi, I really want to learn to sign! I can hear. I can't really vid/chat anyone far older than I, but other than that, any teacher welcome.
Skype name: ahtninja14
oovoo:ahtninja14 [OR] A.D.

Available alot, like right now :)

Would you like to practice with me?

my Skype name is fatimaking92 ^^

hello, I am trying to learn asl.I am very intersted in it.I know some.I cant sign fast or understand fast.I am a very slow learn bt I just want to learn so I can teach deaf and hard of hearing children.I had some asl in high school bt I moved around and I got behind.I tried to go to college for asl bt I was so far behind.
thanks for your time Jessica.:wave:

Thanks for shouting!!!

Looking to practive

I am taking the summer off from ASL classes, and want to stay fresh for when I pick up again in the fall. I am at an intermediate level, and while my fingerspelling and vocabulary are good, I struggle most with grammar/syntax. I am open, however, to any type of practice!

My skype name is chem21st

Hey, everyone! What's up? My name's Matt. Just a little about my experience with ASL-- I've been self-teaching myself American Sign Language for a few years. I've been trying as much as I can to immerse myself in the language by taking community college education courses and attending Deaf events in Pittsburgh as well...so my signing skills are pretty decent for not having any accredited instruction. I'm looking for anyone to practice ASL with, regardless of skill level, background, or age (though having someone fluent or at a higher level than me would be ideal). :) I have pretty flexible scheduling, so pretty much any time that is good for you, is good for me! My Skype I.D. is: dertyhoez Thanks. :+D!

Hello everyone! Some of you may have seen me pop up here and there around the forum. I am a student that has FINALLY saved up enough to take a class. I have a great teacher and I'd like to find a good group of people to chat with that will still be here in a few weeks. : )

Skype me!

Skype name is brandondingo, I have been signing for almost 2 years now but have some weak areas. I am willing to sign with any level though, I am 25 and from Virginia. Thanks!

Skype me!

Hey my name is Brandon, I am in a ASL 2-3 level, would love to have someone to practice with. I am 25 and living in Maryland. Skype name is brandondingo

Hey Brandon, I'm trying to add you now. I'm new to skype so please be patient with me. : )

ASL2-3 level willing to Skype!

Hey all! My name is brandon and I am 25 from Maryland. I am always up for good practice or conversation in ASL. My Skype is brandondingo Take care!

Hey Sara

I am new as well and I have mistakenly posted the same thing 3 times so sorry people! Now I know!

No... I meant to use the vp to practice ASL with each other.

Not everyone will have a VP and most hearing won't especially students and many don't even know about VP's or even what they are. I have one, only because my husband was Deaf in one ear and after he passed since I knew most of the people there they just told me to keep it, which is good because I notice my hearing starting to decline in my right ear especially, besides that I'd say 95% of my friends are Deaf/hh.

Hi everyone,
My name's Karen i'm a 44 year old single/widowed mom of five adult children and five grandchildren. I am a hearing woman but have been signing almost all my life since the age of seven when my sister and I met two Deaf sisters who wanted to become friends and communicate so they taught us basic SEE sign. As I grew so did my love for the language and community. I am now an Interpreter and teach ASL at my church.

One of my passions is music as is ASL which is where the username MusicInMotion67 comes from. I look forward to meeting people and getting to know y'all.

Hello,

I'm really interested in practicing my ASL with anyone who is patient enough to work with me. I've been practicing online for a while now, but I've just started my first ASL class recently and I still don't know much. I'd be willing to practice over Skype, my username is Monica12109, but I'd really like to meet up with anyone in my area. If you have any questions for me or anything then feel free to send me a message on here. If you just want to add me on Skype then just be sure to add that you're from alldeaf.com so I know to add you :)

Thanks,

Monica

I will ready soon update information add smithtr information thank I can support ASL! :) no worry I effort my teach you ASL short!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back