Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to head back and dust off the old skype.

Any takers for practice?

I'm looking for people to Skype or Webcam with.

I'm a beginner at signing. I have a decent vocabulary but since I don't have a lot of practice in the real world, my grammar and speed is lacking!

I am looking for dedicated like-minded people to either learn WITH me or help me learn. I take my learning very seriously (but not too seriously ;) ) and I would like a long term friendship out of this. :D

I live in the GTA of Ontario, Canada. I am 21. I'm very active, I exercise nearly every day, play tennis, and pursuing skydiving. I am a student, I have been studying french and working towards my BA in Criminology. I plan on becoming a cop.

My Skype ID is td.murdock :)

I would love to practice!

I'm really just starting to learn, but I have a lot of basic vocabulary down (kinda... :)
But I would love to chat with someone and maybe we can learn from each other! Or if I can Skype with a HH or Deaf person that would be amazing as well!
Skype is lesa.1988

Last edited:
I decided to head back and dust off the old skype.

Any takers for practice?

I'm always willing to practice more =)

I thought about maybe setting up a Google+ Hangout for anyone who might want to try that out. I believe up to 10 people can video chat on there at once, and there's also a text chat in there. It might be interesting to use.

I'm always willing to practice more =)

I thought about maybe setting up a Google+ Hangout for anyone who might want to try that out. I believe up to 10 people can video chat on there at once, and there's also a text chat in there. It might be interesting to use.

I'd be very interested in that. Let me know if it actually happens :)

Parent of deaf 2 1/2 year old with cochlear implants. I've been learning since she was born and am in ASL II right now - would love to have some practice friends! Skype name is barihyatt.

I'm looking for people to Skype or Webcam with.

I'm a beginner at signing. I have a decent vocabulary but since I don't have a lot of practice in the real world, my grammar and speed is lacking!

I am looking for dedicated like-minded people to either learn WITH me or help me learn. I take my learning very seriously (but not too seriously ;) ) and I would like a long term friendship out of this. :D

I live in the GTA of Ontario, Canada. I am 21. I'm very active, I exercise nearly every day, play tennis, and pursuing skydiving. I am a student, I have been studying french and working towards my BA in Criminology. I plan on becoming a cop.

My Skype ID is td.murdock :)

I update for you :)

I'm really just starting to learn, but I have a lot of basic vocabulary down (kinda... :)
But I would love to chat with someone and maybe we can learn from each other! Or if I can Skype with a HH or Deaf person that would be amazing as well!
Skype is lesa.1988

I add for you skype
Sarebear1994 is my skype

Parent of deaf 2 1/2 year old with cochlear implants. I've been learning since she was born and am in ASL II right now - would love to have some practice friends! Skype name is barihyatt.

interesting ,I add for you
Sign me up :]!

you are exciting :)

YES!!! Back on line, if any of you wanna practice with me, my skype username is tokioblue.

I am new to signing, I am currently in ASL 1 in college and plan on taking ASL 2 over the summer. I would love to make friends and practice my signing skills! Please add me to your friends lists

Screen name on skype is: RyanLYates

always up for signing practice. :P

I will add for you

I am new to signing, I am currently in ASL 1 in college and plan on taking ASL 2 over the summer. I would love to make friends and practice my signing skills! Please add me to your friends lists

Screen name on skype is: RyanLYates

I will add for you

Smithtr

Newby

Hey, Im trying my best to learn ASL, but Im currently deployed and not a single person here knows ASL... I'd love to skype with people also learning or who wouldnt mind teaching.
My skype name is joe.rivera22.. I look forward to meeting everyone :)

Hey everyone, I'm new in this site and I'm new in learning the ASL too. I started a few years back, but I stopped because I didn't really know someone who could teach me. Talking/learning from anyone is deeply appreciated, though talking/learning from the hoh and hearing impaired would be very mucccccch appreciatteeed. Anyone who would want to tutor? my skype name is: nonamenidreb

i am new to ASL, and i can use the practice, i want to get used to seeing someone else sign, and keeping up, if anyone wouldnt mind helping me, my skype is ciisten :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back