Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Bucket has been ill with more problems with her eyes. I am not sure she feels up to that right now.

If she does hopefully she will see this and let you know.

Aww... hope she feels better soon! :)

Thank you for letting me know about Mrs. bucket. Mrs. bucket, I hope you get to feeling better very soon.
Your friend,
marylou4

Hello New to Forum and ASL. I need practice. Can I join in a video chat? Sunday at one will be difficult for me but can someone e-mail me and let me know how this works. I have skype, yahoo.. and a few other messenger services. Best way to reach me is e-mail cause I will get in right away on my blackberry.

e-mail address: treeisgreat@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi,all. My previous post is gone. If you want to add me, please PM me for my info. I'd rather not post it on the forum. Thanks!

I think that I've gotten all of the Skype names off this thread. I added ya'll and identified myself as sallylou. If I missed someone, please PM me.

Had a video chat with SallyLou this evening. She got to check out my new webcam. Thanks SallyLou!! I promise to practice more.

I am an ASL student in California. If anyone wants to meet up in San Diego or go on Skype, let me know! :)

My skype name is miss.stephanie.rochelle

I am always up for more friends on Skype to chat with. mine is : tcwelker

Looking for singing partner

I recently lost my hearing and I am learning ASL. I need help transitioning from just words to more classifiers. I have Viable VP I can use. Let me know if you are interested in signing with me.

Marylou4 and I did a Skype chat and I enjoyed it immensely. I was lucky enough to meet her in person so I knew I'd feel comfortable with her. I'm still a bit shy to go on with others on Skype as I know my ASL is very limited. I'll get there.

So far I've only been learning online and through books. That's hard. I signed up for an in-person ASL class starting next week. Looking forward to that and hoping I'll get past the feeling of not knowing enough to even have a small conversation!

I'd love to practice with anyone who has skype! ADD ME --sn: r.y.n.a.e
:)

Hi, I'm interested in practicing ASL with others. I am currently a beginner in ASL. My Skype username is "driftingthrough". If you'd like to practice, add me on Skype!

I'd love to practice with anyone who has skype! ADD ME --sn: r.y.n.a.e
:)

Hi, I'm interested in practicing ASL with others. I am currently a beginner in ASL. My Skype username is "driftingthrough". If you'd like to practice, add me on Skype!

I have added both of you to my Skype.

Hi, mary calling. I will add you to my Skype list. I have retreated lately because I am just learning asl and sometimes frustrates people. My Skype mary.swingler If you are willing to try, then so am I.

I just discovered privacy settings.

I suggest if you use Skype you make your settings private so only those on your list can contact you.

Twice now I've had people trying to scam money out of me. I have grand kids and great grand kids... I don't need anyone else asking me for money, thank you.

I can help you support teach you interest about to ASL lesson. I do it teach you best I help you best. I can help you communication to you skype. I wish be teach you learn more practice ASL lesson question to me more help me I need to help you I Hope be you really great.. I hope be you interest communication to me

I can help you support teach you interest about to ASL lesson. I do it teach you best I help you best. I can help you communication to you skype. I wish be teach you learn more practice ASL lesson question to me more help me I need to help you I Hope be you really great.. I hope be you interest communication to me

That's great. Maybe you should put your Skype name if any of the students would like to get your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back