Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone.

would someone like to be my sign buddy? i'm taking first semester asl and i'd love a study buddy/friend :)

aim/skype: xbananachipsx

I am manager, I review your asl level difficult quality your best Don't worry I support your ASL I offer your language adjust I am offer your lots of edjut i am very language ASL
I am support best professional ASL language! pretty language It is very

add my name username skype smithtr

I am experience asl/ESl I tell you information strong ASL/ESL

student lots of pretty complication confused

I can help you! I sugguest to you inbox me problem language1

Anyone practicing right now on skype?... If so, look me up. ladytokioblue

Web Practicing Anyone

Wanting to practice ASL with anyone willing. I'm hearing, have taken ASL 1, am started Intepreter Training in January. Can be found on Skype or Oovoo under wenhamrick. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Wanting to practice ASL with anyone willing. I'm hearing, have taken ASL 1, am started Intepreter Training in January. Can be found on Skype or Oovoo under wenhamrick. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

I will update information you review! soon update!

Northern VA looking for Someone to Practice ASL

I an in northern VA and looking for people to practice ASL. I am a beginner who learns pretty quickly. I do well expressing myself, but I am pretty slow when it comes to knowing what the other person is signing. I would like to meet at a Panera or coffee shop. Area's close to me are Old Town and Kingstown.

I am interested in an ASL buddy. I have taken ASL since Sept, currently level 2

my skype is codiberry

I am not in any formal classes, mostly self taught but it's hard to keep up what I do know or learn more if I have no one to talk to.

my skype is codiberry

I am not in any formal classes, mostly self taught but it's hard to keep up what I do know or learn more if I have no one to talk to.

I already update for you!

Hi, I know zero sign language (a few words, but not much) and I'd like to learn. My hearing is starting to really dip and I want to be able to still communicate. I have skype (mudmonkies) and a webcam, so if any one would like to practice I'd love to!

Hi, I'm a new student for ASL, finishing off my first semester at college of my sign language class. I have skype/webcam and willing to practice over my break. before next semester starts so I don't loose anything that I've learnt already. Please send me a message if you'd be interested in lending a hand :wave:

Hello! :) I'm about to finish my first semester of ASL and really want to practice with others to sharpen my skills and not get out of practice. I have Skype for my phone as well as a webcam - my Skype name is aslneon. Please send me a message and add me if you're interested!

My name is Ray. I just got the free Skype app from android. My Skype # is +1(864)434-4396 I'm still new to ASL I know my Abcs I'm hard of hearing I'm a quick learner. Just let me know 1rst before calling I'm working till 3pm South Carolina time.I'm off sat and sun and have this afternoon off.

I am hearing and want to talk with Deaf ASL users over skype. I know alot of PSE, and ASL. Message me, or something and I'll give you my skype!!!

your never on!!!

I'd definitely be interested. But it would depend on the day/time, since my work schedule is a bity crazy. I'll keep watch on this thread and see what develops. :ty: for offering to set this up!

lo.. Lauren I have you on skype, but your never on to chat.

please bear to us on till Jan busy wait for I am wait for you hold on

I for you I am work issues your pls inbox I can arrange your process I am work you adjust :) I do student I will short you Jan 1 !I hope be you soon contact I am teach good person quality ASL professional

Hi, I've been learning ASL for around 6 months now pretty consistently. I'm working on becoming fluent. My girlfriend is deaf, and I have to get her to spell a lot of things out to me because I am still learning. My biggest problem is receptive skills. I'm working on interpreting things as fast as she signs them. If anyone could help my I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!! My skype username is "sevier-vti" THANK YOU!!

Hi, I've been learning ASL for around 6 months now pretty consistently. I'm working on becoming fluent. My girlfriend is deaf, and I have to get her to spell a lot of things out to me because I am still learning. My biggest problem is receptive skills. I'm working on interpreting things as fast as she signs them. If anyone could help my I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!! My skype username is "sevier-vti" THANK YOU!!

I am update for you account i am :D

that is great!! impressive you fast to 6 month i will review you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back