Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to learn ASL too ;) but i can a bit, but i wanna MORE =D

THX

hello, im a college student in ASL 1 and im looking for someone to practice with.
my skype is rrspiv

Im probably way late for the 1st session, this being my 1st time on here, but i would like to practice as well.
if i see anything about the next practice i will gladly join. ^_^

Im probably way late for the 1st session, this being my 1st time on here, but i would like to practice as well.
if i see anything about the next practice i will gladly join. ^_^

It's changed direction a bit since the beginning. At this point look for a student in this thread that wants to practice, and contact them with your Skype id. :)

I have skype and have noticed there is some delay but not a lot. I also have a dumb question. What is vp? And for those willing to practice, are you willing to practice with someone who pretty much stinks at it? All I know is my alphabet and I'm very slow. I was diagnosed as learning disabled (Not to be confused with stupid) When I was younger and it does take me longer to catch on to some things. But I really do try to pay attention. I'd also like to make some friends here....

Hi! :)

I would love to set up a Skype "date" with someone also taking ASL. I love my class, but feel like I can't really connect because I can't use ASL on a daily or weekly basis. Is there anyone who would like to have ASL chats with me?
Thanks! :)

Hey there! I'm not an ASL student, but I am late deafened and would love to refresh on my signing. I haven't been able to use it much in the last couple years and definitely don't want to lose it. If anyone would like to practice with me that would be awesome! I can help any students if needed and I would also love to have others who are fluent to help me with my signing. I've been lip reading so much since I lost my hearing trying to make it easier on everyone else so I've lost focus on my ASL which I definitely regret.

I'm 20 years old and live on Kauai. If anyone else is on Kauai I would love to get in contact with you. If anyone has Skype you can contact me there! I'm not real good at signing into Skype but I'll try and log in more.

Thanks for reading!

I have skype and have noticed there is some delay but not a lot. I also have a dumb question. What is vp? And for those willing to practice, are you willing to practice with someone who pretty much stinks at it? All I know is my alphabet and I'm very slow. I was diagnosed as learning disabled (Not to be confused with stupid) When I was younger and it does take me longer to catch on to some things. But I really do try to pay attention. I'd also like to make some friends here....

Vp is videophone

Hey available to information I can help you avabile you soon today schedule!I schedule

Hey there! I'm not an ASL student, but I am late deafened and would love to refresh on my signing. I haven't been able to use it much in the last couple years and definitely don't want to lose it. If anyone would like to practice with me that would be awesome! I can help any students if needed and I would also love to have others who are fluent to help me with my signing. I've been lip reading so much since I lost my hearing trying to make it easier on everyone else so I've lost focus on my ASL which I definitely regret.

I'm 20 years old and live on Kauai. If anyone else is on Kauai I would love to get in contact with you. If anyone has Skype you can contact me there! I'm not real good at signing into Skype but I'll try and log in more.

Thanks for reading!

I add for update for you :P

my username smithtr

asl 1 final next month. I need practice.

If there is another asl 1 student that needs practice.

i have skype: terranicholson

Its best to contact me before you skype me. since i havent used skype before
just email me
terranicholson@yahoo.com
or message me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back