Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey im an ASL 2 student that would love to be able to talk to ya guys. Checking to see if my old webcam works right now.... My Skype name: TheGriffin

Interested in signing

Hey folks,

I'm brand new to this forum, but I teach in a community college, and I share office space with some of our interpreter education teachers who are deaf. I have limited ASL skills, but I'm very interested in finding folks to practice with. I have skype - my screen name is cplexprof09 . (Odd name, I know, but it's a long story...)

Anyway, feel free to add me! Is there a specific day of the week/time that you practice?

Keith

Smithtr, I sent you a request on Skype...at least I hope it is you I send it to!!!

Interested in signing

I just signed up on oovoo. My screen name is the same as skype: cplexprof09 . Add me if you want to try to practice!

Keith

Smithtr, I sent you a request on Skype...at least I hope it is you I send it to!!!

I do it best set up plan do for you! I schedule on time!! I have set up for you! Hope be patient contact to request on my time Thank I am sorry I am busy! I promise ASL sign language!!! :D

Yeah I'm looking to learn as well. Very new at is only have had about 4 or 5 sessions

I'm interested! Live in Rhode Island. I can Skype, ooVoo or gmail chat. PurpleFruhead on all three choices. Email me if anyone is up for it! Friday nights and Sunday mornings are best for me. Thanks!

I can help you assist for you solve? would be PM Via but I know skype many people help need to me learn how sign language :D

Can Any one teach me ASL? I am very eager to learn and know some few basic signs but i really want to learn and become fluent in the language. Basically I want to learn from scratch. One of my goals is to be a horseback riding instructor specifically for the deaf community so i would like to get started on my ASL asap. So any teachers?

My skype is: Riah1710

Hi there,
Here was another post I think you may be interested in and look for each other on Skype! (I noticed the horses interest in common):

Originally Posted by lbm2009
i am confused by all the threads, lol so i don't know where my reply is.
so i am re-posting.
i would like to chat with skype with anyone that wants i am in ASL 3 and i really need the practice, i didn't get much practice over the summer so i am behind :/
my skype name is: lauren.bethany.miller add me if you want just put a message so that i know you are from AllDeaf, im 26- hearing, and i enjoy learning asl, i have horses, dogs, cats- basically a zoo, im a dog groomer (for 7 yrs). i like animals, movies, i like going on vacation and doing things but i am always working and in school it seems.

hope to meet some new people, thanks

-Lauren

Hi there,
Here was another post I think you may be interested in and look for each other on Skype! (I noticed the horses interest in common):

Originally Posted by lbm2009
i am confused by all the threads, lol so i don't know where my reply is.
so i am re-posting.
i would like to chat with skype with anyone that wants i am in ASL 3 and i really need the practice, i didn't get much practice over the summer so i am behind :/
my skype name is: lauren.bethany.miller add me if you want just put a message so that i know you are from AllDeaf, im 26- hearing, and i enjoy learning asl, i have horses, dogs, cats- basically a zoo, im a dog groomer (for 7 yrs). i like animals, movies, i like going on vacation and doing things but i am always working and in school it seems.

hope to meet some new people, thanks

-Lauren

you need to help ASL ??? do you want to assistance?? let know me please would be learn improve :D

Hi there new ASL student here

Hello, my name is Breezi. I live in Port Charlotte FL and I am currently enrolled in an ASL 1 class. I am not going to be an interpreter, I chose to learn because 1. it is very interesting to me and 2. my son is HOH. I would love to have someone to practice with (keep in mind I am pretty slow lol). Anyways, thanks for reading I am looking forward to making some new friends! Oh I almost forgot, my skype name is breezi.paxton and yahoo is bp78691. Feel free to add me!

Hello, my name is Breezi. I live in Port Charlotte FL and I am currently enrolled in an ASL 1 class. I am not going to be an interpreter, I chose to learn because 1. it is very interesting to me and 2. my son is HOH. I would love to have someone to practice with (keep in mind I am pretty slow lol). Anyways, thanks for reading I am looking forward to making some new friends! Oh I almost forgot, my skype name is breezi.paxton and yahoo is bp78691. Feel free to add me!

I would be add skype for you :D!! you interesting level your skill ASL!

I have added you to my Skype.

ASL Buddies?? I want some!!

hey everyone, my name is Helen and I would love some ASL buddies on SKYPE or in person if you live around me within an hour or so (I live in Williamsburg, Virginia)

SKYPE name : suziesmommy08
YAHOO name: suziesmommy08
AOL name: Helidore1983

Please consider me to be an ASL buddy!!! I would love to talk to anyone who wants to practice ASL. Or is Deaf/HOH. PM me if you want too! Thanks!

hey everyone, my name is Helen and I would love some ASL buddies on SKYPE or in person if you live around me within an hour or so (I live in Williamsburg, Virginia)

SKYPE name : suziesmommy08
YAHOO name: suziesmommy08
AOL name: Helidore1983

Please consider me to be an ASL buddy!!! I would love to talk to anyone who wants to practice ASL. Or is Deaf/HOH. PM me if you want too! Thanks!

Thank you so much add skype :D I can do it for you I am effort for you I can help effort! wink!

Hi, I would like to practice sign with anyone. I'm learning to better communicate with a new friend I've made. Right now, my vocabulary is about 900 words.

I use Skype and oovoo.
both names are the same : Graewoof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back