Votes: 21 32.3%
  • curly

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • I'm bald (no hair)

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

Nancy

Reaction score
Do you have straight hair? Curly hair? Wavy hair? or NO HAIR? :)

I have naturally wavy hair, thanks to my mother and some of her relatives. :) I never had to use perm, fortunately. All I had to do is comb my hair, use a curling iron to curl under the ends of my medium length hair and comb back the top of my hair which has waves in it. :) It's one of my best natural features of myself. :)

You? :)

I was born with curly, blonde hair. However, as I grew older, my hair darkened and it also straightened as I grew older. Now, I have straight, brown hair that's very thick.

:giggle:

i born curly hair , i grow up with straight hair .. hehe!

TOF

I was born with curly hair, and still have curly hair. Some days it is wavy but hairs behind my neck is way too curly.. on the top of my head is wavy.. I got combination of both. kinda like meg ryanish....whatever...

<--- have straight long blonde hair....

Born straight hair with little curly on edge of the back of the hair. I wear either my hair straight or I use curly iron it depends on the mood. I've had my hair perm years ago, But not anymore. ;)

My hair's wavy and now it's starting to straight now as I growup but I can make it really wavy when I use the mousee (sp?) :)

When I was born, I was bald. As I got older, my hair is very very fine straight brown hair. Now I have very very fine straight blonde hair.

My hair is naturally curly. When it gets damp, it get even more curlier, lol.

Born with naturally curly and wavy. Got it from my biological father. And, I still have them today ever since. :D

When I was little, I had long straight blonde hair, but as I got older, my hair had gotten darker to dirty blonde. Now my natural hair color is straight light brown hair. Most people don't know what my natural hair color is because I've colored my hair most of time. Right now my hair is highlighted blonde with light brown.

I am in between wavy and straight. Born bald then grew up knots in my hair all the time cuz I used to hate comb my hair so my mother kept my hair real short till pre teen then it became longer and not so straight hair, little wavy. Now I get more wavy than straight, umm need to use more air dryer to make it straight. I am getting more gray but no one can see them cuz color of my hair is lighter, not bleach blonde but regular blonde with little tint of red.

was born with VERY BLONDE hair.. then strawberry blonde, light brown, brown and now it is dark brown.. :ugh:... had straight hair all my life.. until the last few years it got wavy.. then last year i started to notice underneath it is a little curly.. sheesh.. :lol:

had perms in highschool (had the "80's hair")... and then dyed it off and on for years... (not bleach.. just highlights) ... cuz i like to look natural.. ;)

i am well-known for changing my hair every now and then.. more likely almost every year! :lol:

Back