story line

typeingtornado19

Reaction score
Ok, so you know how it goes, one person starts a story, and someone else comes along and adds to it. I thought this would be a cool idea.

Rules:
1. be nice, no being rude to one another
2. After i start the story each person posts one sentence at a time.
3. Nothing over pg 13 rating, some people dont want to see that.
4. Respect others opinions.

ok. start of story.

Harry and Tom went to a party together, there they met, Stacy and stone. The four quickly started talking, and decided to go for a walk in the nearby woods. They walked along in the middle of the night, and ran into an old boat...

Can it really be just one line? :D

Ok I'll give this a try:

They barely hesitated for the split of a second before bouncing right onto the boat. They spent a large part of the night cruising down the lake, squinting their eyes as the moonlight shined off the water. Without looking at one another Tom simply nodded his head and said, "What a beautiful night."

tbc...

I agree you I like to rule

1) be respect to show good attiude
2) be respect to people don't gossip
3) listen to people
4) be positive
5) be good stronger
6) focus on your good chat
7) be happy
8)love
9) be positive smile

10) be happy focus your attitude try best do things
11) be happy, joyful, smile
12) positive be cooperate to people
13) be strong support to people
14) be hope be peaceful
15) be respect to people
16)don't be criztize people

Can it really be just one line? :D

Ok I'll give this a try:

They barely hesitated for the split of a second before bouncing right onto the boat. They spent a large part of the night cruising down the lake, squinting their eyes as the moonlight shined off the water. Without looking at one another Tom simply nodded his head and said, "What a beautiful night."

tbc...

Stone nodded in agreement, and then looked down into the crystal clear water, and was elated, the other three asked what was going on, and he pointed down into the depths. At the very bottom of the lake they saw a massive treasure chest.

tbc

As poor children, they had always dreamed such a moment, but from poverty, none had learned swimming.

...But that did not keep them from trying! They found a rope in the boat, it was covered with moss, but they decided it was worth it to get the treasure, so they tied Harry to the end. *he was the strongest* and held onto one so they could help pull him and the trunk up.

Tbc.

Harry took one deep breath, then jumped into the cool water. Kerplunk! He looked down through the water, trying to get his eyes to adjust to the cool darknesss..

Suddenly, he saw a massive shape in fast speed coming towards him. "Oh rats," was his last conscious thought before......

the loch ness monster emerged from the water wearing costume jewelry speaking French. Luckily stone was fluid in french and understood what the monster was saying...

"You must not touch the forbidden treasure! Pull up your friend, or suffer the consequences!" With that warning, the water began to boil....

Harry immediately started swimming for the boat, but there was something keeping him from getting out of the water...

His legs were tangled in an old fishing net! He tried to scream over the loud crashing and clashing of the water. Hoping his friends would see he needed help! They were all so busy trying to keep the little boat from capsizing! The water was furiously boiling now! The wind had also picked up!

Tom at that point decided he really did not like Stacy because she had had a crush on someone else and he truly loved her, at that point he decided that if he could not have her no one could. So Tom rescued Harry and at the same time pushed Stacy overboard right into the mouth of the monster.

All looked at Tom! "What where you thinking?" Harry bellowed! "She has the keys to the truck!!"

All looked at Tom! "What where you thinking?" Harry bellowed! "She has the keys to the truck!!"

"I thought you had them Harry!" The girl was so nuts! Are you kidding me you let her have them... She would not date me... and i was voted hottest boy at st. Marys."

"I didn't take them with me when I went jumping in after the treasure. I handed them to her because that way we would not lose them! What does being "Hot" have to do with not dating you?" Harry said still shaken from his near brush with death.....

They each got in the truck and believed they were headed home after an overly-excitable day when suddenly...

Back