Stop The Bullying on AD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

deafgam said:
Wirelessly posted There is a fine line between disagreeing and bullying. People jumping on the bandwagon deliberately causing emotional harm online is bullying. I have not seen that recently. It used to be Bad in the past. I have not been on this site in a while and only been back about 2 weeks now. I have not seen any bullying. Unless someone want to show me where. I do see disagreements and debates. :shrug:

i have felt the hurls of the bullies. no one can tell me i have not. just because every eye does not read the bullies post, does NOT mean the bullies post arent there.

Just because you got your feelings hurt does not mean you are being bullied. If you feel like you are a target of people harassing and picking on you then you need to report it.

I will clean this place pronto !!

attachment.php

Fuzzy

Wirelessly posted Just because you got your feelings hurt does not mean you are being bullied. If you feel like you are a target of people harassing and picking on you then you need to report it.

my feelings hurt???? you cant be serious. now thats funny. i laugh at the low class people that try to act tough on these post. the bullies show how untaught they are in social skills, low class, insecure, and they feel they have to put others down to elevate themselves up. trust me, my feelings have not been hurt. oh yeah, bullied yes, but i laugh at their stupidity.

Wirelessly posted

deafgam said:
Wirelessly posted Just because you got your feelings hurt does not mean you are being bullied. If you feel like you are a target of people harassing and picking on you then you need to report it.

my feelings hurt???? you cant be serious. now thats funny. i laugh at the low class people that try to act tough on these post. the bullies show how untaught they are in social skills, low class, insecure, and they feel they have to put others down to elevate themselves up. trust me, my feelings have not been hurt. oh yeah, bullied yes, but i laugh at their stupidity.

MMMmmm, OK.
You are obviously bothered by it.

Now you are trolling. What do you expect?

Oh, and check out what happens when you hold the shift key down..

Now you are trolling. What do you expect? Oh, and check out what happens when you hold the shift key down..

trolling??? nope!! i didnt use anybody's name. i kept it general. those people know who they are. and you cant make that fast judgement on me from one post unless you are trolling !!

Wirelessly posted

deafgam said:
Now you are trolling. What do you expect? Oh, and check out what happens when you hold the shift key down..

trolling??? nope!! i didnt use anybody's name. i kept it general. those people know who they are. and you cant make that fast judgement on me from one post unless you are trolling !!

Just look at what you just said..(about judging people through post) So you are allowed to doso and no one else is?

I didn't resort to calling people stupid. You did, along with low class and others.

I didn't judge you. I said you were trolling. If you were walking down the street, I would say you are walking. Get it? I simply see an action performed.

Anyhow, enough of this pitiful thread. You got 100 posts now. Keep up the good work. :roll:

LOL...AD will never make EVERYONE happy.

Those people aren't contributing to the forum though when they email you. It will die pretty fast if people don't just say what they want in public.

And you are the one who keeps decrying your own lack of deafness.

I noted you being meaner and more of a bully than all the people you were calling out this week.

Really?

Go back and read through this http://www.alldeaf.com/our-world-our-culture/109109-mute.html
And tell me how I am mean for asking people to not attack other people.

This shit has gone far enough.

Bullying is not ok in schools, we have all been bullied before, and bullying is not ok as adults.

If I am mean for saying that it is NOT ok to call someone fake, to tell someone they are not welcome, or for questioning why there is a culture of bullying here then I am a mean person.
But I'm a person who stood up for others.
You think I'm mean, that is ok.

My best friend committed suicide because of bullies. I don't want that to happen to people here.

Wirelessly posted Just look at what you just said..(about judging people through post) So you are allowed to doso and no one else is?

do you have a problem with reading? i never said judging people through post.....i clearly said judging me. as clear as day. do you always twist things around for arguments? huh? is that what you are trying to do? i am also talking about the post that the bully incidents took place on with those who did the bullying. what is your problem babyblue?

do you have a problem with reading? i never said judging people through post.....i clearly said judging me. as clear as day. do you always twist things around for arguments? huh? is that what you are trying to do? i am also talking about the post that the bully incidents took place on with those who did the bullying. what is your problem babyblue?

nobody is twisting. you are having a trouble seeing your own action as pointed out by others. you are already judging people who bullied you. you're judging and labeling bullies as "low class and "insecure".

since you're labeling and judging them... how are you any different from bully?

I didn't resort to calling people stupid. You did, along with low class and others. I didn't judge you. I said you were trolling. If you were walking down the street, I would say you are walking. Get it? I simply see an action performed. Anyhow, enough of this pitiful thread. You got 100 posts now. Keep up the good work. :roll:

if this thread was so pitiful why did you think of it so highly enough to post on it? huh? tell me surely you have a reason to post on this pitiful thread. guess you must liked it enough.

if this thread was so pitiful why did you think of it so highly enough to post on it? huh? tell me surely you have a reason to post on this pitiful thread. guess you must liked it enough.

wow... such a contradiction to your first post in this thread.

It seems to me a lot recent threads/post have been blustering with anger, finger pointing, name calling, hateful words, and bullying . Yes, Deaf are BLUNT. words can come out rude at times and can be said nicer with better word choices. lets drop the bullying on both sides....hearing and Deaf. lets drop the misunderstandings on both sides...hearing and Deaf. lets keep this more positive and enjoyable on AD. i for one am tired of all the attacks and im sure others are, too.

because of your judging, labeling, and anger... this thread is no longer positive and enjoyable. you are now a bully.

:(

nobody is twisting. you are having a trouble seeing your own action as pointed out by others. you are already judging people who bullied you. you're judging and labeling bullies as "low class and "insecure". since you're labeling and judging them... how are you any different from bully?

actually the definition of a bully labels them as such. i did nothing more than type off what the google defines as bullies. the low class would fall under the uncaring, cold hearted group. how do i class myself different from those who bullied me? show me a post where i have bullied someone. i have kept this thread in general using no names. but from here on out.....im not laying down letting anyone walk on me or bully me around. if you dont like it. leave the thread/post and play somewhere else. im tired of it and will not put up with it anymore.

wow... such a contradiction to your first post in this thread. because of your judging, labeling, and anger... this thread is no longer positive and enjoyable. you are now a bully. :(

im tired of being attacked every time i post something. i can only be pushed against the wall so many times. then to survive one must come out the best way they know how.....swinging. i want people to stop pushing me against a wall and spiting on me like i was a nobody. im not taking any longer. i tried to reason, i tried apologies, i tried communicating, all to no avail people still bullied me and treat me like crap. you want to label me as a bully. i see you as one as well. i see you as one of those who have pushed me against the wall and spat on me and bullied me. are you proud of yourself?

im tired of being attacked every time i post something. i can only be pushed against the wall so many times. then to survive one must come out the best way they know how.....swinging. i want people to stop pushing me against a wall and spiting on me like i was a nobody. im not taking any longer. i tried to reason, i tried apologies, i tried communicating, all to no avail people still bullied me and treat me like crap. you want to label me as a bully. i see you as one as well. i see you as one of those who have pushed me against the wall and spat on me and bullied me. are you proud of yourself?

then follow your own advice. you pretty much bullied and spat on us first. calling some people as "low class, insecure, stupid", etc is not a great start.

my advice? an apology and try again. (you're free to disregard my advice)

then follow your own advice. you pretty much bullied and spat on us first. calling some people as "low class, insecure, stupid", etc is not a great start. my advice? an apology and try again. (you're free to disregard my advice)

again, i did not use any names. how can you saw i call some people blah blah...as if i named them when i did not. an apology. i will not. i owe no one an apology. i did not use any names to direct it at anyone specific. that......IS NOT BULLYING.

Let's move on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back