Still Alive!!

prostock19

Reaction score
Hey, Just wanted to check in and say that I am still alive and well. My new job on the Railroad has me very busy. I really enjoy my job. It is also good to see the report that Taylor is doing better!

Hey, Prostock, good to see ya. What do you do at the rr?

:wave: :thumb: Hey Prostock 19, it's great to see you back on!!! It's been awhile!! I am glad to hear that you like your new job. How do you like Albany? Keep in touch, and keep posting!!! Take care!!

Of course you are alive prostock19, Thanks to Tousi for giving you CPR. (Just messing with ya.)

Welcome back, Matty Good to see you here again. Now stay input or we will glue you to AllDeaf. :applause: (I like that sounds of it) :giggle:

Welcome back, Matt! Would it help if I glued you to Cheri so you will STAY here on AD?

*choo choo* did i hear that sound of train ? u better go now or stick with us on ADs ! :giggle:

LOL. I am a conductor for the railroad. I get to do all the dirty work while the engineer drives it.

Yesterday is my day off...actually got a little more time off than expected. The line I work on is closed for track work, but I know I'll be going to be called for a train sometime this evening.

Glad to see that you are "back on track" with AD again. ;)

I knew he's still around....I see him on AIM and we hardly talk cuz he's so busy with trains...*choo choo* ;) :D

:dance: :fruit: Welcome Back :dance: :fruit:

I am glad that you are settle with your life.. home and job..
remember we talked about it before. it was like 2 -3 years ago.. that you were homeless for while.. and doing EMT opr or something..

keep live with your spirits and have faith!

:D :ily:

Back