Stay with AT&T or go with Sprint/Verizon?

I am not sure, remember my coverage is horrible in hills.

Oh really, I live in area with hills as well and our coverage is great with 3G.

Just go to att store and complain to them like I did over no 3G in Talladega so they said that they will work on to deploy 3G in some part of east Alabama.

EDGE is worthless and piece of shit, att abandoned EDGE upgrade to more speed but they rather to do upgrade to 3G instead. EDGE is useful for IM, picture, browser, text, that it.

I wouldn't recommended att to any customers whoever live in rural or small town that's too far away from metro.

OMG, for years, ouch.

Poor to Josh.

I wish that att employees should inform to him about TAP after purchase the new phone.

Yeah, poor me. :mad2:

Oh really, I live in area with hills as well and our coverage is great with 3G.

Just go to att store and complain to them like I did over no 3G in Talladega so they said that they will work on to deploy 3G in some part of east Alabama.

EDGE is worthless and piece of shit, att abandoned EDGE upgrade to more speed but they rather to do upgrade to 3G instead. EDGE is useful for IM, picture, browser, text, that it.

I wouldn't recommended att to any customers whoever live in rural or small town that's too far away from metro.

Yeah, I will complain to them.

I agree, EDGE is not great.

Here's my picture proof how "great coverage" is. :roll:

Attachments

• IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 5
Yeah, poor me. :mad2:

Yeah, I will complain to them.

I agree, EDGE is not great.

Here's my picture proof how "great coverage" is. :roll:

I checked att coverage and your city that where you live in have 3G coverage.

It should be easier to upgrade if you live closer to 3G coverage.

Can you use WiFi at home?

I checked att coverage and your city that where you live in have 3G coverage.

It should be easier to upgrade if you live closer to 3G coverage.

Can you use WiFi at home?

Wait a minute, I notice map that I got a 3G coverage right at my home. Yeah right.

No WiFi here. :)

Back