Stay with AT&T or go with Sprint/Verizon?

Yeah, I wish. :lol: Anyway, which phone I should get if I take Verizon? :D

Like The Highlander said above.

You can get pre-paid phone until iPhone release to Verizon in January.

If not then get Droid series of your choice.

I still keep AT&T for my iPhone 4. But I will happen to see next gen iPhone in other carriers when AT&T’s iPhone exclusive deal to end in 2012.

Last minute, I decide to pick Sprint Relay and HTC EVO 4G, but I notice a message: "We will need to contact you via videophone in order to complete your HTC EVO 4G purchase.". I don't have videophone or webcam. What I should doing without VP?

Last minute, I decide to pick Sprint Relay and HTC EVO 4G, but I notice a message: "We will need to contact you via videophone in order to complete your HTC EVO 4G purchase.". I don't have videophone or webcam. What I should doing without VP?

Yes, You need Videophone. I did VP to sprint relay store. I'm approved to buy an EVO. If no videophone which mean you might decline or they think you're a faker (hearing person).

You can download P3 software for free... Oh, wait a min.. you don't have a webcam? bummer...

Ugh, some people, including me don't have videophone so what is wrong with Sprint relay store.

Hey Josh B, just call Sprint relay store and inform to them that you don't have VP.

Yes, You need Videophone. I did VP to sprint relay store. I'm approved to buy an EVO. If no videophone which mean you might decline or they think you're a faker (hearing person).

You can download P3 software for free.

Bummer. I guess I give up. I might stay with stinky AT&T. :mad2: No offense, Foxrac. :wave: But still mad at AT&T...

I don't say about att in my post #31. :confused:

I missed your post after I submit relay. I type slow as turtle. :lol:

Never mild, I will go ahead to call Sprint Relay Store Tomorrow. :D Wish me luck.:thumb:

Well.. What's about TAP data plan? just $35 for 200 MB a month or $45 for 2GB a month.

I guess Josh B used to voice plan and data plan? That's not TAP data plan as expensive bill.

OMG, for years, ouch.

Poor to Josh.

I wish that att employees should inform to him about TAP after purchase the new phone.

Back