Stalkers (Just 4 Info)

I've been stalked before. There was a student at NTID who would tell everyone that we dated (when we never dated). She would tell people that she spent the night with me, that she was in my room, that she was my girlfriend, that I was going to be the father of her baby, etc... :Ohno: There were a couple other students who were interested in dating me, but this student scared them away until I told them that it wasn't true. She eventually left NTID. Whew!

Not just following a person .... people can stalk others through texting/or videophone (vp). I had one deaf woman trying to stalk me through texting. Gee, that's against the law in Florida. Soo, I refused to respond and let this woman to give up on her own term. She even threatened her ex-boyfriend through texting as well. Yikes.... I just learned that she's mentally unstable. She almost killed her ex-boyfriend by driving crazy with high speed! :shock:

:yawn: I had been stalked by this ex for the past 10 years. But since February 2010 the things have gone quiet down... I ain't scared of him motherfker.

Back