Sprint now taking pre-orders for iPhone 4S

Cannot pre-order until tomorrow for iPhone 4s. However, can order iPhone 4 for $69 right away. sheesh

I don't like Droid at all. My dad has a droid and it is horrible. The touch screen isn't as reactive as my iPhone 4 and my iPhone has much faster processing and download times than my dad's Droid.

However, I have been told that the Droid on the Samsung Galaxy S II is able to compete with iPhone 4. I will have to go to the store to play with a demo to see for myself.

Why do you dislike HTC Evo? Battery drain quickly?

oh, I love my htc evo battery extended not bother me ... I always like to order/buy new different style phone everytwo years contract after new one... what do with my htc evo give my little grandchildren's small hands play game( htc evo 4.3") other too big 7" tablet for small children

I have lots phone blackberry8700 tmobile, palm 680? att,sprint motorola q,sprint treo700, sprint mogue6800?, my htc evo 4g, next sprint iphone4s soon

I am not same Deaffacebook :lol:

Not interested, I'm wait for iPhone 5 in next year when my contract expires.

Not recommended.

iPhone 4S connection will be faster with AT&T than Sprint and Verizon.

Why AT&T's iPhone 4S Is Faster Than Sprint's and Verizon's | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

It is not strong proof enough and I dont believe it.

My father in law own an iPhone 4 with ATT and I own an iPhone with VZ and guess what? My iPhone 4 is quick than him for speedtest.net, google.maps.com, and safari. We were only 1 feet around each. We live in small town.

All depends on coverage.

He told he he hate ATT so much due not clear voice and drop a lot. He have another smartphone as LG under VZ for personal and iPhone ATT for business. He love VZ over ATT.

Since Steve Jobs is gone so I believe iphone 5 will be more likely delay than we are expecting.

Since Steve Jobs is gone so I believe iphone 5 will be more likely delay than we are expecting.

I doubt about happen like that and I think that Tim Cook will be in smooth progress.

Back