Spring travel plans?

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some of you are due to go on Spring Break soon. What's your plans for Spring travel?

As for me, I'll probably get out into the community a little more, and stretch my legs, and hop on my bicycle, too. And maybe I'll go to a few suburbs, too.

I may be going to Springfield soon. You people can try to guess which Springfield I will be going to.

No matter which Springfield I go to, I hope to see Spring-like weather. I promise that I'll take some pictures!!!

I may be going to Springfield soon. You people can try to guess which Springfield I will be going to.

No matter which Springfield I go to, I hope to see Spring-like weather. I promise that I'll take some pictures!!!

Springfield, IL. That, or Missouri.

is that your plan for spring break?

post-25620-Soda-rocket-explosion-mayhem-g-FnxK.gif

My daughter who lives in Dublin Ireland, her class is going to Portugal for seven days. Not quite sure what her Professors plan on showing them. She is just excited to be going to some place warm.

My spring break... My boss says it means more hours at work since i so t have clAss

My daughter who lives in Dublin Ireland, her class is going to Portugal for seven days. Not quite sure what her Professors plan on showing them. She is just excited to be going to some place warm.

That sounds like fun. And I know you'll have some amazing pictures to see.

Soon as it gets warmer...I'm heading out for St. Augustine (Florida)....just love that old quaint city!

Might be heading to Pensacola, FL sometime in May. I'm getting sick of the constant cold.

Champaign, IL. When, I don't yet know. And maybe Carbondale, IL, as well.

Seeing Abraham Lincoln's house and museum was fun, but I'm looking forward to get back to my customers.

Back