Spring/Summer Weather Temperture:

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
For the past several weeks most of us had experienced snow, rain, and hail, now for a couple of days, the weather has change for the better, maybe not all of you, but I'm curious how it is now with the weather for you? :P

Right now, It's 81 degrees here in Cleveland Ohio. It's beautiful out and some nice breeze along with the currently weather temperature. :lol:

We had two days of almost 90 and now for last two days about 50 and raining.

That is my favorite weather!

It would switch back and forth between freezing and warm for several weeks until last week when it finally started warming up. Then it got too hot in the 90s. Now, it's back in the 70s with some rain.

I wonder what summer will bring us. :Ohno:

it is 80 degrees here too sheesh

changing of weather drivessss meeee nuts LOL yesterday had T-storms all day ugh

:wave: Our temperature outside right now is 76 F (nice), summer time will bring the air you can wear here - Yuck! :giggle:

In the 80's here...humid and dry!..Looks like a beautiful day! Would like to see more rain, tho'! My A/C is set for 78....but seems a little warm in the house...not much breeze outside.

Hurricane season is about upon us!

Lately the sun has been shining non-stop here ;) Yesterday it started cooling down and today (about an hour ago) we had our first rain in weeks :( The temperature is about 16C right now... Weather forecast says it's gonna rain for the next couple of days...

I don't care... I gotta work anyway. As long as the weather is sunny again next weekend :D

Jamie

I can't say how much happy I am right now with how the weather is right now.

It is just perfect. It's nice, warm and breezy in the mid 80's. :)

Awww, I want more rain! :lol: The weather temp is at 87 right now. It's sunny and warmer outside.

In the 80's here...humid and dry!..Looks like a beautiful day! Would like to see more rain, tho'! My A/C is set for 78....but seems a little warm in the house...not much breeze outside.

Hurricane season is about upon us!

Yikes! I don't want to know! LOL

We've had EVERY conceivable weather situation here in the Carolinas in a very short time span. It's stable in low 80's for now, but the roller coaster ride has just begun! :thumb:

After the waterfalls of rain we got, it has been sunny for a few days now and I am loving it! However, it went up to 92 today...was a little too hot but low humidity which was good!

It been hot here ( WV) for a couple of days in has been the mid 80s

Weather was little hot at 80-88 degrees in Cleveland area in couple days. Temperature will be down to 60's tomorrow,

Yes! Also I am burned to Red and soon to be tanning! :D

It was in highs of 70's and low in the 40's last week then it cooled down to 50's...it's cloudy here now but was sunny yesterday, tho.

its been great weather this week expect rain on and off, which is ok. I'm glad the warm weather is here soon!!! :)

Its been June gloom here for weeks haven't seen the sun at all. Its very unusual to have no sun here.Has anyone here experienced any changes in your weather?

Back