Spoooooooky stuff...

mizwytch

Reaction score
Anyone here get into paranormal stuff? Like Ghosts, UFOs, etc?:hmm:

AWESOME! Lay them on me!:D

I love all things paranormal, weird, and wondrous! Mystery and magick are the some of the tastiest spices of life!

pass the joint and i will look for UFO's wth you

pass the joint and i will look for UFO's wth you

DUDE! (or Dudette as the case might be)...if you live anywhere near me then lets meet up and burn down! We'll go looking fer ghosts and little grey dudes! LOL :naughty:

I've only seen one apparition when I was a kid. I was hoping to see more but never saw anything since.

Woke up in the middle of the night to see a man or woman standing at the side of my brother's bed. Person was wearing raggedy clothes with strings hanging everywhere, and had one hand on my brother's shoulder. I froze in place, pulled the sheets over my head, waited a while, then peeked out again, that person was gone.

Of course no one believed me, and sometimes I wonder if it was just a hallucination.

What I really would like to see is a UFO.

I don't care how I am viewed in these forums, you can call me a nutbag and it really doesn't bother me.

My stepson pointed something out to me several years ago as we were leaving a restaurant. he was pointing straight up and asked me what the heck is that.

So, I looked up. What I saw was an enormous black triangle (and I know what stealth bombers look like, it is NOT what I saw). The triangle had a bright bluish white orbital light on each angle. It was a heavily overcast day and there was a break between clouds. It was moving very very slow ... too slow to be "flying" and was not making any noise (with my hearing aids I can hear a jet engine).

It was a UFO, but I am not saying it was an alien craft. It was about a mile and a half wide. I was not the only one to see it.

:wave:Merry Meet, mizwytch
while I'm not really "into" it, I do believe in any of those possibilities. Read a lot about the "un-explained" and paranormal as a kid-

We used to have a ghost who walked down this road at night here in town. But, in the last 14 years, they have widened the road from 2 lanes to 10 lanes and built up all around there. Being on the coast, there was nowhere in the East they could expand, so they went West. There went the ghost. It is rumored that she still shows up, but now walks through the restaurants and businesses at night.

Oh wow! This is great! Other folks who've seen ghosts, spirits and ufos! My hubby and I have seen the triangles and those big spheres flying around. Both my hubby and I have dealt with various spirits over the years too...some of them not friendly either.

Green427, this spirit you saw next to your brother...did it feel like it meant any harm and did your brother seem to suffer any residual effects from this spirit? Did the spirit look solid or could you see through it?

We used to have a ghost who walked down this road at night here in town. But, in the last 14 years, they have widened the road from 2 lanes to 10 lanes and built up all around there. Being on the coast, there was nowhere in the East they could expand, so they went West. There went the ghost. It is rumored that she still shows up, but now walks through the restaurants and businesses at night.

It sounds like this is possibly a residual haunting. Which means its sort of like a recording made on the fabric of time and space. Do you have any information as to who this ghost could be and if she died a violent death? Another question, is this ghost a woman in white?

I don't care how I am viewed in these forums, you can call me a nutbag and it really doesn't bother me.

My stepson pointed something out to me several years ago as we were leaving a restaurant. he was pointing straight up and asked me what the heck is that.

So, I looked up. What I saw was an enormous black triangle (and I know what stealth bombers look like, it is NOT what I saw). The triangle had a bright bluish white orbital light on each angle. It was a heavily overcast day and there was a break between clouds. It was moving very very slow ... too slow to be "flying" and was not making any noise (with my hearing aids I can hear a jet engine).

It was a UFO, but I am not saying it was an alien craft. It was about a mile and a half wide. I was not the only one to see it.

One of the experiences that my hubby and I had with these triangular craft was one evening we stopped at the post office to check our p.o. box for mail and when we came out there were two of those things hovering a few hundred feet above our van. One hovering just above and off to the left of the other one. At this time I still had hearing and there was NO noise of any sort at all. They had what looked like a domed ball thing on each corner as well. The had that same weird glow you mentioned. The suddenly the one that was just a bit higher up shot straight up and disappeared into the sky at an unbelievable speed. Then the other one finally started drifting slowly off towards the east. We weren't the only witnesses to this sighting either. There were at least 4-6 other people at the post office that saw these things. It was just before dusk in high summer when this happened.

Ive seen things and such, but, I'm going to keep the stories to myself.

Awww...how come? Believe me, I'm the last person to think anyone crazy. :giggle:

I'm working on getting funding to attend The Institute of Metaphysics and eventually get my doctorate. All the research and eyewitness accounts anyone is willing to tell me can only give me more insight for the dissertation I will have to do. :type: :D

:wave:Merry Meet, mizwytch
while I'm not really "into" it, I do believe in any of those possibilities. Read a lot about the "un-explained" and paranormal as a kid-

Ah! Merry Meet to you too! Are you a fellow pagan? :aw:

Mystery of the Great Pyramid of Egypt intensifies - National Sacred Destinations | Examiner.com

He was intentionally vague. He stated this the same day of the wikileaks. In case the intel exposed the information he was vague about, he can say "See, I was telling you the truth."

In case the intel leak does not expose the truth, he can later say he was misunderstood and meant to say "What's in the pyramids is out of this world and really cool!".

http://reinep.wordpress.com/2010/11...-admits-that-pyramids-contain-ufo-technology/

Mystery of the Great Pyramid of Egypt intensifies - National Sacred Destinations | Examiner.com

He was intentionally vague. He stated this the same day of the wikileaks. In case the intel exposed the information he was vague about, he can say "See, I was telling you the truth."

In case the intel leak does not expose the truth, he can later say he was misunderstood and meant to say "What's in the pyramids is out of this world and really cool!".

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology « Ray Alex Website

Thanks for the link! I have been 'hearing' about the wikileaks bru-ha-ha for the last few days...and that was my first intro to wikileaks....sounds like this ol' boy opened up a can of rather nasty vipers. :hmm:

Awww...how come? Believe me, I'm the last person to think anyone crazy. :giggle:

I'm working on getting funding to attend The Institute of Metaphysics and eventually get my doctorate. All the research and eyewitness accounts anyone is willing to tell me can only give me more insight for the dissertation I will have to do. :type: :D

I have my reasons. Lets just leave it at that.

have you heard about things down in south america where there were giant signs/icons/communications that could only be seen from the sky? these were made in the time of the myans or incans so that got people thinking about space visitors thousands of years ago

Back