Spitting in Food

whodatshroom

Reaction score
Have you ever caught a cook or someone spitting in your food before giving it to you?

I have and I got that asshole fired.

He spit in the sauce I ordered to go with my stromboli.

No, but I sure as hell would be pissed off I ever caught someone doing something like that.

Glad to hear you got this person fired. He/she deserved it. :thumb:

whodatshroom said:
Have you ever caught a cook or someone spitting in your food before giving it to you?

why would he spit in your food? did something happen before that?

Alex said:
No, but I sure as hell would be pissed off I ever caught someone doing something like that.

Glad to hear you got this person fired. He/she deserved it. :thumb:

Oh yeah, I'm glad too..there was a story behind it...had something to do with me calling the place on Ip Relay and they hung up on me.

bbnt said:
why would he spit in your food? did something happen before that?

Well, I called to order food and the place was like, I don't have time for this. And hung up on me. My mom got extremely pissed and called and bitched them out for hanging up on a deaf person wanting to order food.

I went to the place to get my food after my mom told them what I wanted. The guy who was on the phone kept giving me dirty looks.

Well I turned my back and there was a mirror reflecting him doing stuff...and I caught him spitting in my food and so did the manager.

I told him if he doesn't fire the guy I will do something about it.

So he did.

"Well, I called to order food and the place was like, I don't have time for this. And hung up on me. My mom got extremely pissed and called and bitched them out for hanging up on a deaf person wanting to order food.

I went to the place to get my food after my mom told them what I wanted. The guy who was on the phone kept giving me dirty looks.

Well I turned my back and there was a mirror reflecting him doing stuff...and I caught him spitting in my food and so did the manager.

So he did."

Eww but glad to see the guy get fired! I love your signature by the way, you look beautiful. :D

Hehe - hey, at least you did something about this guy. Hopefully they replaced your meal!

I've had to call some places too - businesses. They've said the same thing. "I don't have time for this." Oh, well, sorry to inconvenience them, eh? So I would keep calling. And then I'd say "Can I have your manager, please?" LOL.

I've never caught anyone spitting at my food, but my hubby's been known to let the dog sample the food before serving it to undesirable company. LOL. I.E. the ex, or the ex-in-laws. LOL.

DVDFreaker said:
"Well, I called to order food and the place was like, I don't have time for this. And hung up on me. My mom got extremely pissed and called and bitched them out for hanging up on a deaf person wanting to order food.

So he did."

Eww but glad to see the guy get fired! I love your signature by the way, you look beautiful. :D

Oh thank you!!! :aw:

Malfoyish said:
Hehe - hey, at least you did something about this guy. Hopefully they replaced your meal!

I've had to call some places too - businesses. They've said the same thing. "I don't have time for this." Oh, well, sorry to inconvenience them, eh? So I would keep calling. And then I'd say "Can I have your manager, please?" LOL.

I've never caught anyone spitting at my food, but my hubby's been known to let the dog sample the food before serving it to undesirable company. LOL. I.E. the ex, or the ex-in-laws. LOL.

I don't really take their crap, I go straight to the place to deal with them in person so they don't keep hanging up.

Oh, what I did was tell customers of that place that the guy spit in my food and the place lost couple customers. Think before u do something stupid like that eh?

LOL at your hubby!! :laugh2:

oh yea i have plms with relay, some i called place, they hung up on me.. one time, i got pissed off and drove over the place and bitched.. the boss was geez and talked other people whoever talked on the phone, found out it was woman and got fired! got me pissed off.. oh boy!

whodatshroom said:

hope they didnt piss in it , :eek2: :eek2: too

I saw on TV one time that this bartender took an order from a guy he dont like, he took the glass into the kitchen, pissed in it about 1/3 full then filled it up with beer!! I was like WTF! whats wrong with this bartender!!...it was so grozz!......It was a TV show about some get caught on video..a lot of things people did was just unreal!!!!!

Back