speed connection

KingDragon

Reaction score
anyone of you know, what is mean 1.0meg upload. I could be guess about 100kb upload or more than that ? I am trying to research for that answer. I don't have one yet but I will get one on Jan 2. So, I could test it speed on the site somewhere. I just want to know before i getting it.

I could guess at what you're talking about but it would be a lot easier if you told us more about what you're doing, and what you need to know. your question is out of context and It's hard to give you a useful answer.

I could guess at what you're talking about but it would be a lot easier if you told us more about what you're doing, and what you need to know. your question is out of context and It's hard to give you a useful answer.

I don't know the answer yet. only way is I have to waiting to get cable internet on jan 2. I am just curious about that 1.0meg per sec. some people say its about 100kb upload. thats all i know ?

I don't know the answer yet. only way is I have to waiting to get cable internet on jan 2. I am just curious about that 1.0meg per sec. some people say its about 100kb upload. thats all i know ?

I'll just take a guess at what you are asking.

There are two speeds invovled when it comes to high speed internet. Download speed and upload speed..

Download speed is the information that is going to your computer.
Upload speed is the information that is being sent to your computer.

Download speed is always faster than upload speed. Reason is we always will receive more information than we send.

Hope this answers your question.

1M upload is nice

Most ISP are like 3M to 6M download and only 512K to 640K upload so 1M upload is nice speed but download should be 8x faster than upload for a good service.

i just doing test on the cable report speed. download 13meg and upload is 2.0meg. almost 280kb upload. I am really shock big time because all my life i only got like 400kb never had more than 2.0meg. and yes i got good service here. I will never let it go. heh. only cost me 44 dollars monthly. not bad.

Back