Spanking kids can cause long-term harm: Canada study

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did turn into a pro nazi kind guy according to many on this forum.

Reading comprehension is not a strong suit for many on this forum.

That is exactly what I am saying and I hope you don't have children. if a child is disobedient at an early age and you do not spank them, that is a disservice to them and a disservice to the community. They will grow up and be an absolute unbearable person to deal with - much like you and your "superiority" complex on many issues.

You are actually saying if one doesn't hit their kids, they are doing a disservice to the community and their kids will grow up to be assholes.

You are a sick sick man.

You are actually saying if one doesn't hit their kids, they are doing a disservice to the community and their kids will grow up to be assholes.

You are a sick sick man.

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying - and you are a sick woman that shouldn't be anywhere near a child if you think differently. You will just breed bratty spoiled kids that will grow up to be just like you.

research proves it too:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/h...ore-successful-later-in-life-study-finds.html

A study found that youngsters smacked up to the age of six did better at school and were more optimistic about their lives than those never hit by their parents.

They were also more likely to undertake voluntary work and keener to attend university, experts discovered.

The research, conducted in the United States, is likely to anger children’s rights campaigners who have unsuccessfully fought to ban smacking in Britain.

Currently, parents are allowed by law to mete out "reasonable chastisement'' on their children, providing smacking does not leave a mark or bruise. These limits were clarified in the 2004 Children’s Act.

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spoilt-Generation-Restoring-Authority-Children/dp/0749941480[/ame]

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying - and you are a sick woman that shouldn't be anywhere near a child if you think differently. You will just breed bratty spoiled kids that will grow up to be just like you.

I already have two full grown sons. They turned out very well, earning great grades in school, beautifully mannered and not at all spoiled.

And fuck you too, asshole.

uncalled for. you have never raised a child of your own so what do you know?

uncalled for. you have never raised a child of your own so what do you know?

It was called for. When anyone resorts to insults to elevate their argument, I will throw it right back in their face.

And yiour making a value judgement based on inaccurate information - how do you know I never raised any children? that is inaccurate as well as just completely false.

I already have two full grown sons. They turned out very well, earning great grades in school, beautifully mannered and not at all spoiled.

And fuck you too, asshole.

Some children do not require spanking - others do. To turn this whole argument into trying to villify parents that spank their children into some sort of sick and twisted individuals will just only get more "Fuck You's" out of you from me ;)

So when you get off your high and mighty horse and actually discuss facts - I will be waiting.

Here's an idea: three rounds with an unruly kid in Caesar's Palace. I get dibs on the popcorn sales.

Some children do not require spanking - others do. To turn this whole argument into trying to villify parents that spank their children into some sort of sick and twisted individuals will just only get more "Fuck You's" out of you from me ;)

So when you get off your high and mighty horse and actually discuss facts - I will be waiting.

ah.... now you're admitting that some children do not require spanking.

Keep waiting. I'm enjoying the view from up here far too much.

It was called for. When anyone resorts to insults to elevate their argument, I will throw it right back in their face.

And yiour making a value judgement based on inaccurate information - how do you know I never raised any children? that is inaccurate as well as just completely false.

I said you have never raised children of your own. I'm sorry but "taking in" spousal's kid doesn't count. and you weren't able to discipline one as the way you want either. deafcaroline gave births and raised them from Day 0. and you just admitted that some children do not require spanking.

therefore - you clearly have no idea what you're talking about and that is a fact.

ah.... now you're admitting that some children do not require spanking.

I never said all children require spanking - that again just proves some people only read what they want to read.

If a child is disobedient and respectful at a young age . . . (that word "if" is so elusive).

I said you have never raised children of your own. I'm sorry but "taking in" spousal's kid doesn't count. and you weren't able to discipline one as the way you want either. deafcaroline gave births and raised them from Day 0. and you just admitted that some children do not require spanking.

therefore - you clearly have no idea what you're talking about and that is a fact.

Yes it does count. Taking in adopted children counts. If you do not think "it counts" then you are simply mistaken. Ask any "PARENT" whether they be step parent, foster parent or just mom and dad.

But - since you have raised "0" children, you are not exactly the epitome of someone who knows what they are talking about.

I never said all children require spanking - that again just proves some people only read what they want to read.

If a child is disobedient and respectful at a young age . . . (that word "if" is so elusive).

talking back at me with this nonsense?

Old%20man%20spanking.jpg

Yes it does count. Taking in adopted children counts. If you do not think "it counts" then you are simply mistaken. Ask any "PARENT" whether they be step parent, foster parent or just mom and dad.

any toddlers?

But - since you have raised "0" children, you are not exactly the epitome of someone who knows what they are talking about.
on which part am I wrong about raising children? and where have I preached about raising children or telling them they raise'em wrong?

that would be called trolling.... in a childish manner.

son. get on my laps.

that would be called trolling.... in a childish manner.

son. get on my laps.

Your interjection into a conversation that did not even remotely include you was trolling. You do that often you know.

Then when it is pointed out you were mistaken - you quickly change the subject and play the blame game all over again.

Your interjection into a conversation that did not even remotely include you was trolling. You do that often you know.

Then when it is pointed out you were mistaken - you quickly change the subject and play the blame game all over again.

where did I insult back or criticize ADer for not spanking his/her child? Post # please.

any toddlers?

Yes. When my step son was 5 he was sent home early because he punched his teacher. I spanked him for it. I set him down and I told him I was going to punish him for unacceptable behaviour because I love him. After I spanked him, I hugged him and made him promise he would NEVER do that again. Then, he had to write a letter of apology. His mother did not spank him and was chastised by her entire family for not spanking him (one of the reasons he punched his teacher and was unbearable to deal with - he did other stunts similar BEFORE I started to spank him). After the spankings started for unacceptable behavior, his counselor at school noticed a drastic improvement in his behaviour. That is "spanking". It is not "whooping the tar outta em".

on which part am I wrong about raising children? and where have I preached about raising children or telling them they raise'em wrong?

Yes. By claiming another parent has more "knowledge" than any other parent is "preaching"

There you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back