Southern Mississippi

marymae23

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I joined here a while ago and was living in Vermont. I am now living in Southern Mississippi. HUGE difference for sure! I would love to find someone in my area. I am hearing. I am a 24year old college student whom was going for medical and ASL. I am going to go for ASL interpreter now. I love being on this site because you guys are all great! :) I know I don't post much, usually just reading (I can be shy). I love being outdoors and riding my motorcycle (rode it from Vermont to Mississippi when I moved).

I have skype to practice if someone has enough patience to help me learn more.

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

I joined here a while ago and was living in Vermont. I am now living in Southern Mississippi. HUGE difference for sure! I would love to find someone in my area. I am hearing. I am a 24year old college student whom was going for medical and ASL. I am going to go for ASL interpreter now. I love being on this site because you guys are all great! :) I know I don't post much, usually just reading (I can be shy). I love being outdoors and riding my motorcycle (rode it from Vermont to Mississippi when I moved).

I have skype to practice if someone has enough patience to help me learn more.

Why not combined medical and ASL? Medical-certified ASL interpreter? :D

By the way, welcome!

You ride? Awesome. Sad story, I sat on my bike to go to school two days ago, flat tire :( lol.
Welcome to posting? lol

Yes, golden retriever. He is very smart and sweet. I moved down here to be with family and he is great with my 10month old nephew. And yes I do ride. I have a 2009 Harley Davidson 1200 Custom. I love my bike. I am sorry to hear of the flat tire! Hopefully it will not cost a lot to fix and you can get going on it soon.

Back