Sound Transmitters and Receivers

BecLak

Reaction score
Hi everyone:wave:

I have a question.

I am looking into to purchasing a Silent Touch Watch Vibrating Receiver from the Silent Call Signature Series. There are, of course,
transmitters with various functions. Doorbell transmitters, phone transmitters and Sound transmitters.

The only phone I have is my cellphone/mobile/handphone, which I would need the transmitter to be portable to go wherever my phone goes with me. I do not have a landline.

I need alerts for - if anyone is at the door, and for my phone ringing.

Which transmitter/s would I need....or is there an all-in-one portable transmitter for this product that I can programme accordingly?

If not, I am very open to suggestions as to what works for you. :ty:

I'm seemingly not getting any bites here.

I am open to other products too as long as it is portable enough to use with my cellphone.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, ComputerLover. I'll check that one out. :)

Hi BecLac, your question is unique... unfortunately I'm not sure there's a perfect solution available out there, at least not at this time.

Serene Innovations RF-110 Super Loud Cell/Phone Ringer/Flasher Vibrating Alarm Clocks, Amplified Telephones, Notification Signalers This product can alert you to your cell phone ringing by flashing a light and/or very loud sound. Your cell phone straps into the back of the unit. It's not the most portable thing in the world but works if you want to take your cell phone out of your pocket and are staying in the same area so you can see the light flash.

Unfortunately there's nothing I'm aware of at this time that is all-in-one for both door notification AND cell phone...

Sorry, I know this isn't much help but my guess is the manufacturers assume most deaf people will keep their phones on them most of the time and use the vibrating function for notification.

Let me know if there's any other questions you have.

Hi BecLac, your question is unique... unfortunately I'm not sure there's a perfect solution available out there, at least not at this time.

Serene Innovations RF-110 Super Loud Cell/Phone Ringer/Flasher Vibrating Alarm Clocks, Amplified Telephones, Notification Signalers This product can alert you to your cell phone ringing by flashing a light and/or very loud sound. Your cell phone straps into the back of the unit. It's not the most portable thing in the world but works if you want to take your cell phone out of your pocket and are staying in the same area so you can see the light flash.

Unfortunately there's nothing I'm aware of at this time that is all-in-one for both door notification AND cell phone...

Sorry, I know this isn't much help but my guess is the manufacturers assume most deaf people will keep their phones on them most of the time and use the vibrating function for notification.Let me know if there's any other questions you have.

Thank you so much for your suggestion. Bolded: This is what I have been doing up until now, but when I put my phone in my handbag I often miss the call. I know there are Bluetooth vibrating signal bracelets - perhaps I will get one of those. Does HarrisComm have those too?

I am wanting to avoid forking out a lot of money unnecessarily, and since I have never add access to these products til now I am a loss as to what is the best solution for me.

The product I mentioned at the top of the thread appears to have the all-in-one receiver but you still need to purchase individual transmitters for the various functions. The other question is - can this watch be used with bluetooth?

I am sorry that I have presented you with more questions. I appreciate your advice.

Back