Soreson VP VS. Z340

Irish Devil Dog

Reaction score
I looked for other topics.. None of them have similiar to my topic.. So I wanted to know which are good and why??

I currently have Soreson VP 200.. and planned to have it transfer to Z340... I wanted seprate number but turned out will have to pay $149 for z340.. But Transfer soreson number to z340 is free... So they want me to test z340 for 30 days see how I like or not...

So I wanted to see your feedbacks on between them.. :)

PRO
• lightweight and portable
• friendly call

CON
• not without browser, because free wi-fi is required to log in browser before make connect to Internet
• small screen
•*limited aware of signaler, location (same room) that you cannot see from other room

PRO
• lightweight and portable
• friendly call

CON
• not without browser, because free wi-fi is required to log in browser before make connect to Internet
• small screen
•*limited aware of signaler, location (same room) that you cannot see from other room

free remote replacement from Soresnon

Buy entire z340 replace to get remote control

I looked for other topics.. None of them have similiar to my topic.. So I wanted to know which are good and why??

I currently have Soreson VP 200.. and planned to have it transfer to Z340... I wanted seprate number but turned out will have to pay $149 for z340.. But Transfer soreson number to z340 is free... So they want me to test z340 for 30 days see how I like or not...

So I wanted to see your feedbacks on between them.. :)

The Z340 is nice product...
+ Can add contact list on website
- can't modify on Z340
- easy disconnecting repeatly with WiFi
- remote easy to misplace as lost
+ nice have answer machine
+ offer include flash portable
- lame about stand/hold by for Z340
- video quality isn't same as Sorenson super quality compare rest of provider
+ it can confusing how to use; they are sending or training you how to use Z340
- may need set wifi repeat even already set wifi for home
- can't use hotel or travel that need use Z340
+ can put input on television
- input video big screen isn't same quality on regular display

OVERALL, best bet to get iPAD 2; I know it bit off subject... since iPAD 2 can use Z4 and waiting on nTouch for MAC. Not know when it will release and will check again on quality video.

About transfer phone number port out to port into ZVRS. If you change mind, you port out and into Sorenson. IT STUCK and it tied up with ZVRS and Sorenson. I repeat get ZVRS and Sorenson on VP200.

Don't have time to contact them as they both knew better to correct Neustar.

Myself have Z340, it nice and like it alot.. I like ZVRS feature but one missing part is the video quality impact disorder while on call.

Would not spend or get Free for that because I would like iPad 2, I know it off subject.. just want say it...

Back