Sorenson VP200 flasher plug

Sword7

Reaction score
Hello folks,

I recently got new VP200 adaptor from Sorenson. Trainer arrived here and set up VP200 on my TV. Then he showed me how to use it, etc. My friend tried to call me while I was in other room and can't see flasher around VP200's lens. I saw the flasher plug on back of VP200. How does anyone know about the flasher plug? Will it work with my door/telephone wireless signaler?

Thanks,
Sword7

Hello folks,

I recently got new VP200 adaptor from Sorenson. Trainer arrived here and set up VP200 on my TV. Then he showed me how to use it, etc. My friend tried to call me while I was in other room and can't see flasher around VP200's lens. I saw the flasher plug on back of VP200. How does anyone know about the flasher plug? Will it work with my door/telephone wireless signaler?

Thanks,
Sword7

yes. Sonic Alert DB 200 wireless signalers are both a doorbell and telephone or videophone signalers. Sonic Alert - America's Leader in Visual Alerting Systems

yes a sonic alert vp flasher that connect to lamp be forewarned it had a desgin flaw saying rated for up to 300 watts and it failed 3 times luckliy it has 5 years waranty and only failure was it was hooked up to a 300w halogen floor lamp so we now using 2 radio shack fone flashers no problem yap sonic vp flasher works with strobe flasher units in every room outlets cool whole house flashes even in bathroom lmao

i have plm with my flasher...for some reason...when someone call me, flash didnt go off or no pop up...do u know how to tell me to fix it?

I have Sonic Alert TR75VR and Radio Shack Foneflasher 2, you can get the Y adaptor at any communiciation stores. put the Y adaptor back of VP200 then plug both flashers into Y adaptor, TR75VR in Living room and Radio Shack FF2 in bedroom. Also strobe in my kitchen for 3 way flashings (Door/Phone/VP)

VP lamp flash patteren for TR75VR use the switch "3" to get attendation for VP incoming calls.

I decided the changed to MVP, the Y adaptor would not fit, get the extension line with Y attached and plug in TR75VR and RSFF2 work perfectly!.

i have plm with my flasher...for some reason...when someone call me, flash didnt go off or no pop up...do u know how to tell me to fix it?

mine was the problem with 300watts rating it will get stuck on with loud buzzing sound and no button switch reponse if you have pblm with the sonic alert device just contact the sonic alert company and they will give you rma # and be sure to send in a copy of recipt proof for 5 years warranty
i did that 3 times and now its 4th time failure

Back