Sorenson Ntouch

Yeah, well I am technologically savvy. I don't need a babysitter coming in and effing up my computer with this nTouch crap. Sorry, but I prefer to do it myself. No hearing-to-deaf VM, no phone-less VCO, separate phone number for the nTouch are all turn-offs for me. Glad to hear a lot of you like it though. More power to you!

Yes, there's hearing to deaf VM and yes there's phone-less VCO (only in 4G area, 3G can't) and yes, need to have two separate phone numbers. Having two different numbers on EVO is little pain but one is for txt msg and other one for VP purpose. Reason for two separate numbers because of Sign-mail. Sprint line can't routed to Signmail.. It will always go to voice mail on EVO. Same thing with ZVRS, you need separate numbers.

I have some question about nTouch PC. What are you doing if your computer will be broken down or virus? Installer will give CD to you? or Contact Sorenson tech support to send software to you?

Do you ever make a image backup incase if your computer crashed?

I do, if I have something critical applications, I make a image backup to another hard drive. It's painless, effortless backup and restore. So, If I happen to get nTouch PC installed, I'll make another image backup.

Simple as it is.

Do you ever make a image backup incase if your computer crashed?

I do, if I have something critical applications, I make a image backup to another hard drive. It's painless, effortless backup and restore. So, If I happen to get nTouch PC installed, I'll make another image backup.

Simple as it is.

Right. Should use USB flash or external hard drive for this image backup software.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

I noticed some computers have image of the oem os flashed in the computer ROM. It makes re installing the os easier than losing a recovery cd.

I have some question about nTouch PC. What are you doing if your computer will be broken down or virus? Installer will give CD to you? or Contact Sorenson tech support to send software to you?

good question! has anyone had ntouch installed yet whom not working for sorenson? We need real life answers here....

good question! has anyone had ntouch installed yet whom not working for sorenson? We need real life answers here....

usually the CIR will give you a link to reinstall it. this is what I got from someone.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

I noticed some computers have image of the oem os flashed in the computer ROM. It makes re installing the os easier than losing a recovery cd.

Yes, that is correct. More and more computer have reserve disk space for factory original re-installation.

But not only that.. I hate to download or use CDs to reinstall all the apps again.. especially I hate to look for the right Serial code or license numbers.

So, Image backup take care all of that, it's a one snapshot restore..

I use Acronis: Backup software for data backup and disaster recovery in Windows and Linux - Acronis

The video has been removed! mmm..

He given his review on nTouch and seem to like nTouch features.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwZ12bgfP9s&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Test & Demo on Sorenson nTouch Mobile[/ame]

One other thing you can do with nTouch since it uses your normal contact list to make calls from either P2P or VRS is you can add custom labels in address book something like VP200 or Z4 or SprintIP etc

When you add a new name in your contact it will prompt either People or nTouch ... choose people then add new name and numbers and you can add custom label like VP200

So under one same name you can click on mobile to send a text or click on VP200 to call P2P

You can have all phone number under one same person name for different phone like to his home "VP200-H" or work "VP200-W" whatever custom label you want to create

Also nTouch will work from Google Map apps if your searching for busniess and dial VRS directly from Google map

or text message with any phone number in message

No need to copy number and paste or write down number and type in number, just press any number on phone itself will auto call P2P or VRS

He named himself as Dr EVO? ZVRS have Dr Z last year or two years. Now He is copying from ZVRS Dr Z.. Jeezz..

I have used ntouch for over a month and overall it works very well. No screen freeze at all like I had with Z4 and P3...

Hurray for Sorenson for coming out with a great product !!!

I am laughing at VRS and that Sorenson too.

I read people comment on Facebook via Sorenson behalf. Sorenson did delete the several on customer comment about complaint and waiting on nTouch.

nTouch product is require trainer to come over... I think that funny because Sorenson need verified customer base guideline with FCC.

Again what funny... if you have VP200 already and they knew your minutes use their service as it clear that you are DEAF!

I find lame and in order to get service with nTouch. Sorenson is awesome company but the problem their management is awful and crisis.

indeed there was a lag on my htc evo during login i had to reboot it 2 times to get mine cleared up and put in ntouch id and password and then put in vp200 id and password and mac id ,wait a min you know what a mac id is ? it is an address assgined to every ehernet device it goes by xx:xx:xx:xx you can find that from your vp under setting > nework > address and look at the bottom part saying mac id, got it? and import it(note if you have present addressbook list do the part before importing vp number by moving them to group usually "non-vp" or what ever u name it then create a new group called vp then import it to that group thats all!! i use cir call on my vp200 to request touch number without having installer coming hmmm/// cir number is 8013868500

indeed there was a lag on my htc evo during login i had to reboot it 2 times to get mine cleared up and put in ntouch id and password and then put in vp200 id and password and mac id ,wait a min you know what a mac id is ? it is an address assgined to every ehernet device it goes by xx:xx:xx:xx you can find that from your vp under setting > nework > address and look at the bottom part saying mac id, got it? and import it(note if you have present addressbook list do the part before importing vp number by moving them to group usually "non-vp" or what ever u name it then create a new group called vp then import it to that group thats all!! i use cir call on my vp200 to request touch number without having installer coming hmmm/// cir number is 8013868500

I did contact CIR and they couldn't being assist... per by CIR# 104

hmmmm..... intresting.....did u call during the hour mountain time zone which is 2 hours behind my eastern time zone? the email i got from vp installer told me to contact cir ?

I am laughing at VRS and that Sorenson too.

I read people comment on Facebook via Sorenson behalf. Sorenson did delete the several on customer comment about complaint and waiting on nTouch.

nTouch product is require trainer to come over... I think that funny because Sorenson need verified customer base guideline with FCC.

Again what funny... if you have VP200 already and they knew your minutes use their service as it clear that you are DEAF!

I find lame and in order to get service with nTouch. Sorenson is awesome company but the problem their management is awful and crisis.

good point here. Perhaps they did not want to put off installing ntouch by contacting FCC to create a new rule for them for customers who ALREADY have vp200 and more then 1 hr worth of sorensonvrs mins a month. They are probably just following the videophone hardware install rules/regulations to make things simple on thier end. They probably might be trying to avoid lawsuit from purple and others to prevent an outcry on Sorenson getting special treatment from FCC.

what kind of cell phones has the sorensorn vp or are vp phones so we can do more then text message?

what kind of cell phones has the sorensorn vp or are vp phones so we can do more then text message?

My understanding that Android as Sorenson provide the nTouch Mobile current support Android ver. 2.2 or greater. It need have front camera as it will display correct but I use Droid and look up the nTouch or Sorenson appear nothing there.

I do not know if they filter out on specific mobile phone carrier. It would be nice have nTouch app and can try install not hurt to try. Only if you can change setting to allow/accept unknown source. So I don't have time to mess my Droid this moment...

Back