Sorenson Ntouch

So you say you already test it?

I have friend who use Z4 with iPhone or Mainstream contact the my VP200 with no problem.

The problem with that VP200 doesn't have standard port mean no H.264 or H.263. When you connection, you will see what kind speed connection which made little jerky.

About the black screen... it can due the coverage maybe that 2 bar with 3G doesn't appear right. Before the mobile came in, I use Droid on my laptop... it does show black screen for few seconds then see picture. It signal...

4G will big different but again remember that Sprint 4G isn't everywhere...
This is related to nTouch, how?
Sorenson's VP-200 is interoperable but nTouch is not.

Try this and the other way around:

P3 to nTouch
Z4 to nTouch
MVP to nTouch
VPAD to nTouch
Mainstream to nTouch

What are the results? ;)

Nope nTouch does not need port forwarding

Nor I did not say anything about "port fowarding" so don't try to start some fault statement about it.

All devices nTouch / P3 / Vpad / Zvrs need a end point commuication uses ports which can be blocked by firewall or have issues causing problem or black screen.

Learn how to read careful.

"So Ntouch is must setting for port forwarding?"

I asked you a question and you have off-point. as "Nor I did not say anything about "port fowarding" so don't try to start some fault statement about it."

Wrong answer. That was not my question.

if you are the messenger, you say 'spread the word'

does it sound like a messenger?

A messenger whom believe anything and goes to spread it :D even fault statements :hmm:

To let you know it doesn't look good on you

That's your opinion. Feel good man? eek. I just sharing a statements to anyone.

Again, I never said I believe anything.

Learn how to read careful.

"So Ntouch is must setting for port forwarding?"

I asked you a question and you have off-point. as "Nor I did not say anything about "port fowarding" so don't try to start some fault statement about it."

Wrong answer. That was not my question.

That's your opinion. Feel good man? eek. I just sharing a statements to anyone.

Again, I never said I believe anything.

So Ntouch is must setting for port forwarding? That's ridiculous!

You ended your question with your answer implying it does

So you are saying it's a firewall/port issue when in fact it show black screen on nationwide 3G/4G network devices except for Sorenson's products regardless of wifi?

It's obviously that Sorenson is blocking other videophones from getting connect with non-nTouch products.

I know this because I have test them all...I mean ALL devices and softwares.

Sorenson's nTouch is NOT interoperable. Period.

Yeah, my friend who works for Sorenson said that we will be able to get the nTouch into our iPhone in about 60-90 days.....

This is related to nTouch, how?
Sorenson's VP-200 is interoperable but nTouch is not.

Try this and the other way around:

P3 to nTouch
Z4 to nTouch
MVP to nTouch
VPAD to nTouch
Mainstream to nTouch

What are the results? ;)

clap clap clap! Only dismal shadow got it right.

:roll:

There is good example that I have done it before.

P3 to S-VP200 - FAIR
MainstreamVRS to S-VP200 - POOR
ZVRS Mobile to S-VP200 - GOOD (but vary ISP have issues on between incoming and outcoming)

There is good example that I have done it before.

P3 to S-VP200 - FAIR
MainstreamVRS to S-VP200 - POOR
ZVRS Mobile to S-VP200 - GOOD (but vary ISP have issues on between incoming and outcoming)

What brand of your mobile do you use Z4?

So you are saying it's a firewall/port issue when in fact it show black screen on nationwide 3G/4G network devices except for Sorenson's products regardless of wifi?

It's obviously that Sorenson is blocking other videophones from getting connect with non-nTouch products.

I know this because I have test them all...I mean ALL devices and softwares.

Sorenson's nTouch is NOT interoperable. Period.

Ah, another drawback on ntouch Mobile!

So what the result of this. I started to hate nTouch too much problems. nTouch can call me my iphone. But if i use iPhone call to nTouch didnt work. Even i m on 3G not thur wifi router. Argh. Anyone?

Any of you have a setup program for Envision SL? Email me... I used to have it long time ago and I wish I have saved the setup program...

Any of you have a setup program for Envision SL? Email me... I used to have it long time ago and I wish I have saved the setup program...

nobody is going to email u a copy since your PM feature is not enabled since you dont have enough posts. Please kindly refrain yourslf posting in several places about same thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FStqSVViLtA]YouTube - nTouch BAD NEWS[/ame]

nTouch users, PLEASE WATCH THIS VLOG! No its NOT happy news!
1. INTEROPERABILITY with other VP (P3, Z4)
2. Contacts List sync hassle
3. Battery Hog
4. Deaf Sorenson consumers STILL CANNOT leave messages to other deaf Sorenson consumer!
5. Different numbers to memorize = hassle.

Shame Sorenson!!

Thanks for posting the latest video, chevy57... Sorenson nTouch simply sucks!

Too much hassles... download then wait for installer to show up blah-blah then face another hassles as the guy in the video explained away. Forget it!

P3 and z4 Mobiles absolutely rule so :ty: God that they exist!

YouTube - nTouch BAD NEWS

3. Battery Hog
4. Deaf Sorenson consumers STILL CANNOT leave messages to other deaf Sorenson consumer!

Shame Sorenson!!

I am agreed with him this. More and more deaf people will throw sorenson equipment out anytime. I believe they will report to FCC for sorenson's something like videomail and inoperatable vp.

YouTube - nTouch BAD NEWS

3. Battery Hog

Shame Sorenson!!

Some good points but for 1. "Interoperability" I'd like to see *FACTS* instead of accusations and statements from ZVRS and Purple (especially Purple that owed or owes millions of dollars for wrongly billing FCC for their employee VRS calls which makes them less credible in my eyes)

I'm not an engineer but Z4 and P3 are able to call each other because they use the same Mirial server/software then turn around and say other VRS providers aren't interoperable because they don't use Mirial?

When *all* VRS providers follow FCC's strict codec and videoconferencing standards exactly *independently of software and servers* then they'll be fully interoperable the same way telephone companies follow FCC telephony standards.

nTouch PC don't have VGA, 720p and 1080p but only 320×240 that I see up to 512k but 1.3MP is 640x480. I though ntouch had 720p ...GRRRRR

Back