Sorenson Ntouch

good point here. Perhaps they did not want to put off installing ntouch by contacting FCC to create a new rule for them for customers who ALREADY have vp200 and more then 1 hr worth of sorensonvrs mins a month. They are probably just following the videophone hardware install rules/regulations to make things simple on thier end. They probably might be trying to avoid lawsuit from purple and others to prevent an outcry on Sorenson getting special treatment from FCC.

Well on their website application of nTouch and VP200 has same question to ask if you are primary ASL user or DEAF/Hard of Hearing. If the trainer already came and see us. So what more proof do they need our treatment to give Sorenson a happier treatment from FCC.

It is the management and their marketing become sloppy. I don't know where their vision get idea and target us that way. Pah, delete our comment? Is that wrongful?

Again Sorenson and VRS keep their service proudly while ATT and Verizon forum remain allow customer remarkable with poor and ugly service. It didn't delete that comment but swearer or not proper would take action.

They just point Sorenson as how can be that friendly vision?

anyone have myTouch4 and try use nTouch Mobile to see if Marketing list of nTouch?

BAD NEWS for you

ZVRS told me that Sorenson nTouch can't call any vp such as P3, Z4 and other vp. You only have to call SVRS or straight vp except any vp. That very sad. Why they don't care about other VRS provider?

ZVRS told me that Sorenson nTouch can't call any vp such as P3, Z4 and other vp. You only have to call SVRS or straight vp except any vp. That very sad. Why they don't care about other VRS provider?

Umm I would disagree that... I have try several Z4 or P3 from nTouch and they are doing fine with that because it run on Neustar. Neustar run all the VRS that do point to point. ZVRS may be slow sever to update. I do not know how many minutes per to refresh their service update the ip address assign the phone number.

You may notice why it went to ZVRS instead of point to point because your ZVRS didn't get update. Compare that Sorenson have many customer and while handle with NeuStar.

Course.. they are follow by quote waiting list to refresh.

Umm I would disagree that... I have try several Z4 or P3 from nTouch and they are doing fine with that because it run on Neustar. Neustar run all the VRS that do point to point. ZVRS may be slow sever to update. I do not know how many minutes per to refresh their service update the ip address assign the phone number.

You may notice why it went to ZVRS instead of point to point because your ZVRS didn't get update. Compare that Sorenson have many customer and while handle with NeuStar.

Course.. they are follow by quote waiting list to refresh.

Read Dr. Z report:

Editorial #78-Is the Sorenson nTouch Interoperable?
Dr. Z cares so much about communication access—that everyone can call others with nothing blocking their way…can you imagine a Verizon cell phone not being able to call an ATT cell phone–this does not happen out there today–all the cell phones out there can call one another.

Sorenson’s ntouch which was recently announced can only call Sorenson VP-200, ntouch Mobile and ntouch PC–but it cannot call other videophones. Also, other non-Sorenson videophones cannot call Sorenson’s ntouch. Also, ntouch users cannot call other VRS providers, only Sorenson VRS–just like Sorenson’s VP-100 when it first came out. What is this all about? Limiting a deaf and hard of hearing person’s access in 2011, on the 20th anniversary of ADA? At the same time, in the ntouch FAQ section (as of today), the following text appears–

ntouch.png

This needs to be corrected–the deaf and hard of hearing consumers today need to be fully informed and Dr. Z is on the side of consumers who want full and unimpeded access when they make videophone calls. The FCC cares about interoperability and Dr. Z urges the FCC to look into this matter.

This is separate from the fact that Dr. Z is associated with ZVRS and that all of ZVRS products do not block or impede any calls–Dr. Z is speaking from his heart as a deaf and hard of hearing consumer.

Dr. Z cares about your communication access.

Disclosure: Dr. Z is a contractor working with CSDVRS on several projects.

Editorial #78-Is the Sorenson ntouch Interoperable? « Dr. Z and You

Sorenson website about nTouch
Can I place and receive point-to-point (Deaf-to-Deaf) calls?
Yes. You can place and receive calls directly to and from other deaf users who have a VP-200, ntouch PC, ntouch Mobile, and all other compatible videophone devices. The device must also have been provisioned with the NeuStar database (provisioning is handled by the default VRS provider for that number).

I have try on nTouch contact any device or friend use other device such as iPhone can contact my nTouch. It just fine... :\

I called my friend with my ntouch Evo to his Z4 on iPhone and it worked fine.

Oh really? I tested nTouch Evo to my iphone4 z4 mobile it showed black screen? Why?

Oh really? I tested nTouch Evo to my iphone4 z4 mobile it showed black screen? Why?

Black screen mean port is blocked or firewall issue

If your seeing black screen then it did make the connection so it means it working and narrows it down to firewall issue or port is blocked.

Were you testing it over wifi?

If your seeing black screen then it did make the connection so it means it working and narrows it down to firewall issue or port is blocked.

Both of nTouch PC and nTouch Mobile are blocked any VRS providers like P3, Z4, etc???

So Ntouch is must setting for port forwarding? That's ridiculous!

Did you know....

ntouch can only call Sorenson VP?

Did you know....

Z4 Mobile can call any Video Phone, exept ntouch (sorenson block Z4)

ZVRS work hard to give 100% Mobility to all the Deaf and HOH Community. Do they?

Spread the word.

I am just the messenger.

So Ntouch is must setting for port forwarding? That's ridiculous!

Nope nTouch does not need port forwarding

Nor I did not say anything about "port fowarding" so don't try to start some fault statement about it.

All devices nTouch / P3 / Vpad / Zvrs need a end point commuication uses ports which can be blocked by firewall or have issues causing problem or black screen.

So you are saying it's a firewall/port issue when in fact it show black screen on nationwide 3G/4G network devices except for Sorenson's products regardless of wifi?

It's obviously that Sorenson is blocking other videophones from getting connect with non-nTouch products.

I know this because I have test them all...I mean ALL devices and softwares.

Sorenson's nTouch is NOT interoperable. Period.

So you are saying it's a firewall/port issue when in fact it show black screen on nationwide 3G/4G network devices except for Sorenson's products regardless of wifi?

It's obviously that Sorenson is blocking other videophones from getting connect with non-nTouch products.

I know this because I have test them all...I mean ALL devices and softwares.

Sorenson's nTouch is NOT interoperable. Period.

So you say you already test it?

I have friend who use Z4 with iPhone or Mainstream contact the my VP200 with no problem.

The problem with that VP200 doesn't have standard port mean no H.264 or H.263. When you connection, you will see what kind speed connection which made little jerky.

About the black screen... it can due the coverage maybe that 2 bar with 3G doesn't appear right. Before the mobile came in, I use Droid on my laptop... it does show black screen for few seconds then see picture. It signal...

4G will big different but again remember that Sprint 4G isn't everywhere...

Back