soothe sore throats....

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
how do you handle to soothe the sore throat??

I have sore throat and fever for 4 days now. I used soup, hot chocolate, sprite sore throat drops and tyenol -- I started using tyenol yesterday to reduce the fever and pain. but in the morning it will get worse.

I even get up in middle of night everyday to go bathroom or get drink. its very annoying.

It really sucked.

Try eating popsicles. When I had a sore throat following my first CI surgery (due to the breathing tube), that's what I did and it worked like a charm.

You might also try gargling warm salt water. Gargle at least once each hour with 1 teaspoon of salt dissolved in 8 ounces of warm water.

Hope you feel better soon! :)

i hope not STREP throat.. but i think u need go dr
I agree with Tweetybird. If you had it more than 4 days and fever. You should go to the Doctor. It could be strep throat or tonsils or mumps. I hope you get well soon.

I agree with Tweetybird. If you had it more than 4 days and fever. You should go to the Doctor. It could be strep throat or tonsils or mumps. I hope you get well soon.

yea cuz of too long and not get heal yet... so better do it or more germs inside..

i agree with TB
i went for a week with sore throat and then had to go to ER and it turn out to be strep

better got to dr

i already went to dr a few hours ago... turned out i got strep throat.. so i got me some popsiciles and more cough drops to soothe it -- dr gave me antibotics too. it sucked though.

Did you try the sore throat spray? boy it sure helps alot!! I 've brought two of those spray bottles and within a few hours it went away....amazing

I do hope you feel better though, it's really sucks being sick...

Did you try the sore throat spray? boy it sure helps alot!! I 've brought two of those spray bottles and within a few hours it went away....amazing

I do hope you feel better though, it's really sucks being sick...

no i didn't buy any throat sprays... i'm ok though.. gonna make me some hot chocolate soon from automatic hot chocolate maker. yummy.

Thanks everyone.

i already went to dr a few hours ago... turned out i got strep throat.. so i got me some popsiciles and more cough drops to soothe it -- dr gave me antibotics too. it sucked though.
that what i thought it is strep throat... but i hope that u will getting better very soon hugs hugs

im been sore throat for longtimes since i was little girls and im been at imfirmary they my mom took me to dr's office for check-up and im stay at home and im going with my mom to work they wont influence to KSD students.

and im been lots sore throat in my life and im staying infirmary for one days or two days and the nurse call my mom for pick me going to Dr's office if says can come to school or not need rest.

im tell you truth

its better with the antobotics and tyenol. less pain it only hurts when i eat and swallow.

I even had drink a lot of fluids ( water, hot choc, sprite) and sleep often too -- I am able to sleep better now but still waking up 1 time middle of night.. not so bad.

Thanks for the concern.

honey with lemon juice in 1/2 cup together mixer and drink it. It will be heal and better :thumb:
hot jello drink it too!

trust me!

NEVER HOT CHOCOLATE!! IT NOT HEAL!

honey with lemon juice in 1/2 cup together mixer and drink it. It will be heal and better :thumb:
hot jello drink it too!

trust me!

NEVER HOT CHOCOLATE!! IT NOT HEAL!

That will work. I've tried those before but not hot jello. You mean you make it right out of the jello package?

I'm glad you're feeling better. I know it's not fun. I never had strep throat but had sore throat.

That will work. I've tried those before but not hot jello. You mean you make it right out of the jello package?

I'm glad you're feeling better. I know it's not fun. I never had strep throat but had sore throat.

Yes, Right out of jello package. no funny! I hate that before.

Back