Soo Harshful of thy dumbass Iraqs!

GoKiGOki48rs

Reaction score
:tears: i found this news.. i was reading along and it sicks me alot.. i feel so bad for this guy, so innocent, but yet he is capative to iraqians... its really sicks me... here it goes..

u can even check this video in this site..

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/05/12/iraq.berg.reax/index.html

it disappoints me so much... god bless thee berg's family. :(

There are at least 3 other threads about Berg's beheading on video - I have seen the video, yes...it is truly horrific and gruesome. :(

I have seen the videos and upsetting me greatly about it. Poor him!! I feel awful when Nicks family didnt know when Nick died as reporter knocked their home. Then they asked them"how did you feel that your sons beheading and etc." they just found out from the reporter that nick died.. what a awful and grunsome..

it was not the Iraqs that did this. These people are from other contries.
The leared is from Jordan.

The videos do not work on my computer. What should i do? I do not quite understand what is going on in there. I have heard about this but I just do not understand about it.

they are saying that berg refused to go back home when he had the chance. but that still doesnt make his death any more acceptable. it's such a shame a few scandals are popping up all over - all in the name of revenge. the us soldiers breaking the geneva conventions on POWs, the beheading etc. ugh. you see, the beheading happened as a revenge for the US soldiers abusing the prisoners. but still doesnt make it right. violence only breeds more violence and this has to stop somewhere.

::: sigh :::: Not another one again! *mumbling*
Out there has to stop tolerence and beat'n up for no reason as such pleasure practise human punch bag!
:roll: ~ Hey iraq or other country, please stop tolerence inoccent peepz.. Do you care let American willing do tolerence your peepz who come from country? No, American aren't interesting to put tolerence your peepz and just put into the jailbox! I think you're none respect other countries!

Mod Edit: The link to the movie clip is totally inappropriate and unacceptable. We, at AllDeaf, do not condone such stuff. If this is a problem, please contact Alex, the Administrator.

Do not post the link again. Thank you.

ChelEler said:
The videos do not work on my computer. What should i do? I do not quite understand what is going on in there. I have heard about this but I just do not understand about it.
I would recommend you not to watch this gruesome video, its so awful and I do regret to watch it because it is poor taste. It is the worst video of the year maybe for a decade!!

I feel so sorry for Berg's family. It's so sad.

MOD, please show respect for Berg family to deleted this all.

Back