Sony is really pissing me off.

Steel X

Reaction score
I have bought Silent Hill : Origins via PSN on my PSP and there were some cutscene issues. It will not show the cutscene fully...will only show it for afew seconds then your back to game play. I didn't even press any buttons during the cutscene and it happened on quite afew of them doing the same thing so I knew something was wrong so I googled it up and found out that I wasn't alone and that quite a number of other ppl who purchased that game via PSN had the same issue so they reported it to Konami and Sony about this and it seems neither of them had a clue to this situation. This is really pissing me off. First the 3.01 firmware killed my disc reader on the PS3 and now that game I just bought via PSN on my PSP won't show cutscenes fully so it has a pretty bad glitch in it. sony is so tight lipped on this problem that they are already starting to lost my trust in them with this online crap they've been pulling.

I bet they didnt test the game fully before releasing it to digital downloads on PSN.

The UMD version works fine (and no I do not have the UMD version) but it seems that quite afew PSP titles on the PSN had some pretty bad glitches that need to be fixed. How can sony be so damn careless in this? :roll:

I've paid $15 for this game and if they can't fix this problem at all, fuck them. I'm not buying another game via PSN ever again.

Silent hill origins PSN cut scene problems - PSP®Games - PlayStation.com Forums

I have already reported this problem to sony and konami recently, so I have to wait for their response until then.

I just got the most retarded response from Sony EVER!

The lady from the customer service wrote me back on the issue about silent hill : origins and she said:

Response (Shebvon A.) 12/15/2009 06:42 PM
Hello FreakySteelX,

Thank you for writing us regarding online gaming issues for Silent Hill: Origins used on your PSP(R) portable entertainment system.

Please note that in addition to using the PlayStation(R)Network you are also using the server for the game via Activision.

Unfortunately, SCEA does not have third party in game support. To better assist you, please contact Activision.

The following Knowledge Center article(s) may help resolve your problem:

Article Title: Third party game support & contact information
Article Link: Third party game support & contact information

Regards,
Shebvon A.

Activision?? is she fuckin' shitting me?? This game is NOT developed by Activision! it's from Konami! How can Sony hire such embarrassing stupid people?!?

silenthilloriginstapa.jpg

Note Konami on the bottom right. *sigh* why has Sony been giving me a hard time lately?

Wow, I recalled about customer service when I had PS3 at this time and called them about issue with PSN so they gave me a basic instruction so I gave extra question so they won't support beyond to that but for customer service from MS, they gave me more options about how open the forward, MS did suggested me to use DMZ if NAT is strict when port is enabled since Sony said DMZ is not supported, after that, not solved so MS told me to call Linksys since Sony said they are sorry that cannot help you.

Fuck to Sony's customer service.

I will get DS instead of PSP.

Also, I wish that MS will make portable game to compete against PSP.

Graphic could be similar to original Xbox but PSP looks more like PS1 than PS2.

258 maybe they sold to another company, and can't change the print on the package. Who knows :dunno:

I have seen alot companies being sold to another companies and change brands.

Wow, I recalled about customer service when I had PS3 at this time and called them about issue with PSN so they gave me a basic instruction so I gave extra question so they won't support beyond to that but for customer service from MS, they gave me more options about how open the forward, MS did suggested me to use DMZ if NAT is strict when port is enabled since Sony said DMZ is not supported, after that, not solved so MS told me to call Linksys since Sony said they are sorry that cannot help you.

Fuck to Sony's customer service.

I will get DS instead of PSP.

Yea...sony's customer service is indeed terrible.

As you seen that I have received a response from Sony but I have not received any response from Konami at all, or that they probably are too busy or dont want to answer or whatever. Sony has lost my trust. They aren't really doing anything about it so screw them. I'm just gonna play my Xbox360 and Wii from companies that don't screw me over with.

Back